AMUEEE Exam Pattern is provided to help aspirants regarding the structure in which the paper will be presented. With the help of Exam pattern, they can familiarize themselves with the exam and prepare their strategy to crack the exam. Knowing these features, in advance, will also save candidate’s time and effort on the exam days, as they will not struggle to understand the AMU paper pattern. The entrance exam will consist of two papers – Paper I and Paper II. The AMUEEE exam pattern will vary from course to course accordingly. AMU will conduct AMUEEE in the month of May in offline mode. B.Tech aspirants need to appear in Paper I whereas B.Arch candidates need to appear in Paper I and Paper II both.
- For BTech/BE course, there will be an objective question paper.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The question paper will have three sections comprising questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of class 12 level.
- Question Type: Objective type (MCQs)
- Number of Questions: 150
- Total Marks : 150
- Language: English stated otherwise.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 (0.25) marks will be deducted for the wrong attempt.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- There will be two papers of AMUEEE for admission to Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course.
- Paper 1 will be the same for the B.Tech candidates.
- Paper 2 is designed for testing the aptitude of the candidate in architecture (Architecture Aptitude Test).
- Both the papers carry equal weightage.
- Candidates opting for architecture course should appear for both the papers.
- Questions will be of descriptive type. Candidates will have to appear for drawing test.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks in each section||Marks of each question|