Army Public School has released the notification for the recruitment of APS TGT/PGT/PRT teachers at its official website – www.aps-csb.in. Candidates can apply for Army Public School recruitment 2020 from October 1. The upper age limit to apply for APS recruitment 2020 is 40 years while reserved category candidates are also eligible for age relaxation as per the rules. The last date to apply for Army Public School recruitment 2020 is October 2.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Start date of online application form: October 1, 2020
- Last date to apply for Army Public School recruitment: October 20, 2020
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 – PGT/ TGT/ PRT Vacancy 2020
- Teacher (PGT/ TGT/ PRT): 8000 posts
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
- Exam Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of payment: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 – Documents To Be Uploaded
- Photographs and signatures
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificates of academic qualifications
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 – How To Apply
- Visit the official website of Army Public School
- Fill details in the registration form.
- Login to fill the application form.
- Upload documents as per the specifications.
- Pay the application fee.
- Preview and submit the application form.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 – Selection Process
The selection process of APS recruitment 2020 comprises three stages.
- Screening Examination
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 Notification: Download Here