Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL), was incorporated on 25th February 2012, by the Government of India under the Administrative Control of Ministry of Communication & Information Technology , Department of Telecommunication, Manage and Operated by National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN).
Apply Online for 31 Consultant Vacancies in BBNL Recruitment 2020-21 in Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Jammu, Ranchi, Nagpur, Shilong, Agartala, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Dehradun, Siliguri, New Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Firozabad.
The Bharat Broadband Network (BBNL) has released the recruitment notification of Consultant post for 31 vacancies. The Interested Retired Officers can send the application by the speed post or Email on or before 24 September 2020. Applications received after last date will be rejected summarily.
- Graduate in any Stream
- Should have knowledge of HR matters personnel matters, recruitment matters, polices and training etc.
- Should have experience in Administrative related work.
- Have experience to translate and convert the documents in Hindi
- Well versed knowledge of Hindi Rajbhasha, Rules & Policy, Hindi workshop, Hindi Pakhwada &Competitions
- Should have proficient knowledge of computer application like MS Office, Google Docs/ Spread Sheets & be able in managing and generating MIS Report.
1. Should be well in computer i.e. MS Office.
2. Should have telecommunication technologies and associated activities like installation and commissioning, acceptance testing etc.
3. Associate with commissioning, acceptance testing etc.
4. Should have knowledge of underground cable/ Optical fibre laying.
5. Should be able to take dictation & transcribing as well as in the file management and record-keeping management of engagement and phone call management etc.
6. Should be able to travel anywhere in India.
7. Should have experience to handle secretarial work in the office of Sr. Officer
The retired persons shall be appointed on a short-term contract basis initially for a period of 6 months. Based on his/her performance and requirement of his/her services, the contract can be further extended up to a maximum of Six Terms (6 months each) or 65 years of age whichever is earlier. Candidates should not be more than 65 years of age as on date of notification. Computer literacy is necessary. The consolidated fee/remuneration payable to retired persons engaged on short- term contract basis shall be restricted to the difference between last pay drawn by the retired officers and basic pension+ DA at the rate applicable from time to time. The person so engaged shall not be eligible for other allowances and benefits. The payment will be made on monthly basis. TA/DA however would be payable as per entitlement if sent on tour. The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment for which BBNL will issue TDS certificates. GST as applicable shall be payable. The engagement of retired personnel on short-term contract basis can be terminated by either of the party with prior notice of 30 days. The officers those have retired below E7/JAG level will be considered for engagement as consultant.
For selection, the candidates will be shortlisted as per their qualification and desirable experience and thereafter will be interacted in person/ telephonically or through Video conferencing.
Interested retired officers with qualification/experience may send their application in the Performa enclosed. An application should reach by Email on mail id: bbnl.recruitmentagmail.com or by post to Manager (Admin), BBNL, 3rd floor, Office Block-I, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023 on or before 24-09-2020. The envelope to be marked as “Application for the post of Consultant in BBNL and post code—.-“. with Choice of posting. The detailed information regarding Educational Qualification, work experience and place Of requirement is attached.