Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)has published notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer/ Technician (Diploma) Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released notification (Advt.06/2020), for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the position of Technical Officer on a contract basis. As per the ECIL recruitment notification, 11 vacancies are allocated for this Technical officer post and the duration of the project period is 02 years, it may extend up to 04 years depending upon project requirements. Candidates will be selected by the process of Walk-in-Interview. Applicants who are looking for engineering jobs in the central government, they may attend this walk-in Interview.
- The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 14.02.2020 from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm, prescribed venue in official notification of ECIL. Application format is available in the official notification of ECIL. Applicants have to download and take a hard copy of the application format and fill up their required particulars in the application manually. Candidates have to submit their filled application with original certificates of Date of Birth (DOB), Qualification, Experience, Community and a set of recent passport sizes of photographs. The selected candidates will be appointed at ECIL Zonal Office, New Delhi.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Organization Type||Central Government of India|
|Name of the position||Technical Officer|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in Interview date||14.02.2020|
|Walk- in Interview Venue||ECIL Zonal Office, New Delhi|
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 Qualification Details:
1. Name of the Post: Technical Officer on Contract
2. Qualification and Experience: A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with post qualification experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design and development of frontend applications and expertise in C, C++, IBM BPM tools. Candidates having experience in qt development environment, web administration and having knowledge in computer software development life cycle will be preferred
3. Consolidated contract Pay (inclusive all) (Rs.): 23,000/
4. Post qualification experience as on 31.01.2020: 01 year
Documents to Carry (Original):
- Date of birth
- Qualification, experience, category and PWD certificate if applicable, etc.
- ID proof
- One set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph
Below we share few steps that you can follow to get successfully submit the application form.
- All the Job seeker candidates Firstly visit the official website of ECIL i.e http://careers.ecil.co.in
- Now click on the “Career” section or “Recruitment” Section
- Now Select your respective post for which you want to apply application form
- Then, Click on “Download Application Form” or “Apply Online” Link
- Fill the Application Form carefully & attached every document mentioned in the Application Form.
- Now Submit Application form Online or offline on or before Closing Date.
- Take the printout of the submitted Application Form for future use.