SYLLABUS & EXAM PATTERN
Test broadly comprises the following topics:-
|Topics To Be Asked in Recruitment Test|
|General English||Indian Freedom Struggle|
|Current Events and Developmental Issues||Indian Polity|
|General Accounting Principles||Industrial Relations & Labour Laws|
|General Science||Knowledge of Computer applications|
|Indian Economy||General Mental Ability|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Social Security in India|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer: Criteria For Selection
- The candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’.
- The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on the case to case basis.
- The category-wise minimum marks required in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by the interview, will be:
|Category||Minimum Marks Required|
(Out of 100)
Syllabus for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Post
General English Syllabus
- Error Recognition
- Fill in the blanks (using Verbs, Prepositions, Articles, etc.)
- Sentence completion
- Phrases and Idioms
- Sentence Structure
Syllabus for General Awareness
- Scientific Research
- Indian History
- Awareness of current events and the environment.
- Everyday Science
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Culture
- Indian Geography
General Accounting Principles Syllabus
- Cost and Management Accountancy.
- General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution.
- Business Economics and Indian Economics
- Business Laws.
- Taxation (Direct and Indirect).
- Principles and Practice of Management.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
General Science Syllabus
- Poisons and Pesticides
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics
- Quantum Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods
- Natural Products and Drugs
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers
General Mental Ability
- Direction and Distance
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Venn Diagrams
- Coding and Decoding
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Number Puzzle
- Statement and Reasoning
- Completion of Figure
- Blood Relation
- Mathematical Operation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clock and Calendar
- Cube and Dice
- Paper Cutting and Folding
- Matrix Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Decimal Fraction
- Ratio and Proportion
- Clocks & Calendars
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Distance
- Allegation or Mixture
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Blood Relations
- Height and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M
- Pipes and Cistern
- Volume and Surface Area
- Compound Interest
- Surds and Indices
- Permutation and Combination
- Chain Rule
- Square Root and Cube Root
How to prepare for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020 and success?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by UPSC
- Set importance to all subjects and to get weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise number of times with help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct mock exam with your other applicants before appear to the exam.
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Enforcement Officer includes a recruitment test based on pen and paper mode. The examination will consist of multiple-choice questions as per the scheme is given below:
- The test will be based on objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- All questions will carry equal marks as per the exam pattern.
- The test will consist of 2-hours duration.
- The medium of the recruitment test will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
- Every wrong answer will lead to the deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.