On 15/10/2019, Kerala PSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Fireman
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 45,800/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
A Person appointed by direct recruitment to the post of Fireman shall execute a bond , binding himself to service in the department for a period of 7 years and to pay to Government an amount as prescribed by the government, in case of failure to serve in the department for the said post.
- 1. Position: Fireman (Trainee)
- 2. Salary: Rs. 20,000 – 45,800
- 3. Method of appointment: Direct recruitment
- 4. Educational Qualification: Pass in Plus Two or its equivalent.
- 5. Physical Qualifications: The Candidates must be physically fit and should possess the following minimum physical standards as prescribed below For General Candidates For SC/ST CandidatesHeight: 165 cms 160 cms. Weight: 50 Kgs 48 Kgs. Chest: 81 cms 76 cms. Chest Expansion: 5 cms 5 cms
- 6. Visual Standards: Must possess the Visual Standards specified below without glasses.Distant vision Right Eye Left Eye 6/6 Snellen. Near vision Left Eye 0.5 Snellen Right Eye 0.5 Snellen. Field of Vision Right Eye Full Left EyeFull
18 – 26
A written and practical test will be conducted during the last fortnight of the period of training at the close of training. Those who fail to qualify in either one or both tests shall have their training extended for a further period of one month, at the end of which they shall be tested again in the subjects in which they failed. The Director of Fire & Rescue Services shall allow a third chance to pass the course to all fireman recruits who fail at the re-test. Seniority among Recruits, who have qualified in the test conducted by Fire andRescue Services Academy shall be determined on the basis of effective advice of KPSC and they shall be appointed to serve on the basis of the seniority list, only after completion of successful training.
If the Written Test/OMR Test/Online Test is conducted as a part of this selection candidate shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the admission tickets in the last fifteen days till the date of the test. The applications of a candidate who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected
absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of admission tickets will be published in the examination calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
How to Apply
Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post-Last date of receipt of applications: 20.11.2019 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight Saju George, secretary, Kerala Public Service Commission.