IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam and Admission Notification is out– Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi has announced B.Ed Entrance Exam for July 2020 admission session. Applications are invited from interested candidates for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) for July 2020 Session.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Syllabus is designed to test the teaching aptitude of the candidate. Syllabus for Section B is based on the curriculum prescribed by CBSE for Class 9th and 10th. The detailed syllabus for IGNOU B.Ed 2020 entrance exam is mentioned below:
1. English Comprehension
- Reading comprehension
- Antonyms/ Synonyms
- Idioms & Phrase
- Basic grammar
2. Logical & Analytical and Reasoning
- Number Series
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coding – decoding
- Blood relation
- Logical reasoning (Syllogism, question-based on the statement)
- None verbal
3. Educational & General Awareness
- Political science
- Social science/ Current affairs
4. Teaching-Learning & the School
- Aptitude and Development of Student
- Child-Centered and Progressive Education
- Development of Teacher Education India
- Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
- Fundamentals and Principle of Education
- Inclusive Education
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Responsibility towards Societies
- Teaching Ability
Subject awareness section will consist of 20 questions. Candidates are expected to choose and answer the section on the basis of their educational background in XII standard. Subject options and their respective syllabus will be as follows.
- Science: In this subject, questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Mathematics: The topics in Mathematics related to Arithmetics, Number system, simplification, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry.
- Social Studies: In Social Studies, topics such as History, Geography, Political Science, Social Science, Current affairs, etc. are mostly asked in the exam.
- English/Hindi: The questions in both these subjects are related to Grammar, Reading Ability, Word Usage, etc.