IRCTC Vigilance Officer/ Assistant Vigilance Officer Recruitment 2020: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited (IRCTC) invites application for the position Vigilance Officer/ Assistant Vigilance Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to IRCTC before 07-09-2020.
|IRCTC Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Vigilance Officer/ Assistant Vigilance Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The applications of eligible & willing candidates. who are in the age of maximum 55 years as on 07.09.2020|
|Experience||2 – 15 years|
|Salary||40000 – 160000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||07-09-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Sub : Filling up of 01 post of Vigilance Officer (E-2)/Asstt. Vigilance Officer (E-1) at South Central Zone, Secunderabad in IRCTC on deputation basis. Applications are invited from the employees of different Zonal Railways/Railway Board for following post in Vigilance Department in Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) at New Delhi on usual terms of deputation for a period of three years.
1. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Ltd. is desirous to fill up the one post of Vigilance Officer (E-2)/Asstt. Vigilance Officer (E-1) at South Central Zone Secunderabad in IRCTC, on deputation basis, from Railway offlcials, on usual terms of deputation.
2. Post Name: Vigilance Officer (E-2)/Asstt. Vigilance Officer (E-1)
3. Post Name: 01
4. Place of Posting:- Secunderabad.
5. Scale of pay: – As per the DPE guidelines, Central Govemment employees, on selection for deputation would be eligible to draw their pay, perks and allowance of their parent cadre only alongwith prescribed deputation allowance gr They can opt for pay, perks and allowance of the post (ex-cadre) in IRCTC i.e. Rs. 50000-160000/Rs.40000-140000 (IDA pay scale)
6. Eligibility criteria: – offcial holding analogous posts on regular basis in the Pay Band. 9300-34800 in GP-4800 (NG)/Level 8 (7th CPC) or GP-4600,Level -7 (7m CPC) possessing a degree in any discipline, proficiency in work in MS Office/ Excel/ Access etc. and having experience of minimum 02 years working in Vigilance Deptt or handling in D&AR cases of Zonal Railway/Railway Board.
7. Pay Scale Eligibility: Persons in GP-4800 (NG)/Level-8 (NG) and those completed three years in GP-4600/Level-7 will be eligible for the grade of Vigilance Officer (E-2). Those in GP-4600/Level-7 but with less than three years will be eligible for the grade of Asstt. Vigilance Officer (E-1) in IRCTC.
The applications of eligible & willing candidates. who are in the age of maximum 55 years as on 07.09.2020
How to Apply for IRCTC Vigilance Officer/ Assistant Vigilance Officer Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August-2020 Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Vigilance Officer/ Assistant Vigilance Officer recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the IRCTC recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc
Step-3: Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- south central zone, Secunderabad (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
Official Notification & Application Form : CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE