Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Paytm | Other
- Registration- To fill the application form, candidates have to register by entering their email-id, mobile number and password. Once the candidate register, account ID and password are generated and sent through SMS and email on the registered number and mail address.
- Fill in the application form by entering personal information. Use newly generated account ID and password to log-in and enter the personal details like name, contact, dates of birth etc, along with uploading of photograph and signature.
- Selection of Course- Once the personal details are entered, candidates have to select the course they are applying for. Also, they have to enter their category, exam centre and all the requisite academic details.
- Payment of application fees in online mode only
The application fee should be paid in online mode through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. The application fees that need to be paid is Rs. 2,000 (It include application fees of Rs. 600 + Entrance test fee of Rs. 1,400)
- Submission and confirmation of application- Once all the information are entered and application fee is paid, candidates have to submit the form and take a print out of it for future reference.
- A DD needs to be made in favour of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi. The details should be filled up in the online application form and the Demand Draft must be couriered to the following address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal – 576 104
|OBC, ST, General, SC||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||2000|