Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited or MSEDCL or Mahavitaran has newly released MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 Notification for Diploma & Graduate Engineer Trainee posts. Candidates interested to be a part of Central Govt Jobs can fill up these 401 Vacancies. 25th August 2020 is the starting date to apply for MAHADISCOM Engineer Recruitment 2020. However, the Last Date to fill up 401 vacancies available in MAHADISCOM Vacancy is 17th September 2020.
About MSEDCL Careers
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) is a public sector undertaking controlled by the Government of Maharashtra. It was established on 6th June 2005. It is the largest electricity distribution industry in India. MSEDCL distributes electricity to the entire Maharashtra State except for some part of Mumbai where Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport, Tata Power and Adani Power are electricity distributors. Shri Sanjeev Kumar was the Key person of the MSEDCL Organization. MSEDCL sources of power include thermal, hydro, gas and non-conventional sources like Solar, Wind, bagasse, etc. apart from hydropower of the Koyna Hydroelectric Project. MSEDCL has a workforce of about 76,000 employees. This force is the real asset of the company
1. Opening of submission of online applications : 04/02/2020
2. Last date of submission of online application : 15/02/2020
3. Candidates to download call letter for online test : 10 days prior to online test
4. Online Examination at Test Centre : During February/March
1. The selection will be done through an online examination only. The candidates will have to appear for the online test and at his/her own cost.
2.. The select list will be drawn by giving 90% weight-age to the performance in the written/ online test and 10% weight-age to the academic performance. Following will be the test structure and weight-age considered in the academic performance:
3. Test of Professional Knowledge 50 Q 110 marks
4. Test of General Knowledge i.e. Test of Reasoning Test of Quantitative Aptitude Test of Marathi Language, Composite time of 120 minutes (2Hours)
Rs.250/- + 18 % GST + Transaction Charges
1. Candidates are required to apply Online on the separate link for each post available on the Company’s website www.mahadiscom.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Last date of submission of online application: 15/02/2020.
3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of the entire recruitment process. The Company will send intimation about call letters for online Test etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email ID to/or of any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online. a) Candidates to go to the MSEDCL website www.mahadiscom.inclick on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.