National Health Mission (NHM) Kerala, has recently published a notification (Advt.No. 34/2019/KASP) for the position of Manager (Grievance Redressal and Monitoring & Evaluation), Manager (Policy & Field Operations) & District Project Co-Ordinators and District Project Co-Ordinators for under the scheme of Karunya Arogya Suraksha Paddhati (KASP). As per the NHM Kerala recruitment notification, 16 vacancies are allocated for this mentioned above posts. Interested candidates may apply for this NHM Kerala recruitment 2020 and the last date for submission to apply is 10.02.2020 (till 05.00 pm).
The National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the Government of India in 2013 including the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. According to NHM Kerala recruitment notification, several instruction and procedure of this recruitment are mentioned in following sections such as vacancy details, Educational and Essential qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, mode of application and steps to apply.
According to this NHM Kerala recruitment notification, this appointment is purely on Contract basis. Candidates may appoint in any district of Kerala as decided by the Society. Applicants should be an expertise in written communication skills both in English and Malayalam and also requiring the knowledge of Ms-Office/ open Office is needed. Applicants have to submit required documents, which are passport size photograph, SSLC Certificate, Qualification certificates, Experience certificates.
Dates to Consider:
Last date of online application : 04-02-2020 .
Last date for receipt of hard copy : 07-02-2020
Mode of Recruitment :
The applications received, will be scrutinized and short listed applicants only will be called for test OR interview.
Fee Structure :
Application fee is Rs 250/-, to be paid through online mode.
The amount should be deposited in the bank in Account no: 195305000419 with ICICI bank, Vazhuthacaud (IFSC Code: ICIC0001953) in the name of “KARUNYA AROGYA SURAKSHA PADATHI OPERATIONS”. The Receipt/Counter foil should be attached in the application when you are applying job in online portal. All communications, including the interview call letter, from the State Health Agency (SHA) side will be only through email.
- For Manager (Grievance Redressal and Monitoring & Evaluation): MSW/ MBA/ Dip.in Business Administration/ PG in Hospital/ Health Administration/ B. Tech/ M.sc. Statistics/ MBBS.
- For Manager (Policy & Field Operations) & District Project Co-Ordinators: PG in relevant discipline.
- Check official notification of NHM Kerala for your clarity.
- For Manager (Grievance Redressal and Monitoring & Evaluation): Candidates should have the experience of managing and analyzing administrative data sets and providing data reports.
- For Manager (policy & Field Operations): 08 years of post-qualification work experience in relevant discipline.
- For District Project Co-Ordinators: 05 years of experience in relevant discipline.
- For more elaborate information, visit the Arogyakeralam Recruitment portal.
All communications, including the interview call letter, from the State Health Agency (SHA) will be only through email.