Kerala PSC 2019 recruitment notification has been released for Overseer/ Draftsman Grade-III/ Tracer Vacancies; explore all details here and apply on/before 20-11-2019. Kerala PSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed ITI, Diploma for the position of Overseer/ Draftsman Grade-III/ Tracer.
|Vacancy 1||Overseer/ Draftsman Grade-III/ Tracer|
|Salary||Rs. 19,000 – Rs. 43,600/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Name of Post: Overseer/Draftsman (Mechanical) Grade-III/ Tracer
2. The scale of Pay: Rs. 19000-43600
3. Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment
4. Age Limit: 18-36, Only candidates born between 01/01/2001 and 02/01/1983 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post with usual age relaxation to SC/ST and OBC. (For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see Para 2 of the General Conditions.)
5. A Pass in SSLC Examination or its equivalent and must possess any of the qualifications mentioned below a) SMT (Sri Moolam Technical) Institute of Overseers Course (Mechanical) 2 Year Course.
b) Draftsman Course (Mechanical) of the College of Engineering, Guindy.
c) Pass in the following subjects under KGTE or MGTE or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto. (a) Applied Mechanics (Higher) (b) Machine Drawing (Higher) (c) Heat Engine (Higher) (d) Hydraulics and Sanitary Engineering (Higher) (e) Practical Plane and Solid Geometry (Lower) OR Geometrical Drawing (Lower) (f) Mensuration (Lower)
6. Certificate Course in Mechanical Engineering (2 years course) of the College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram.
7. Industrial Training Institute Diploma/ Certificate in the trade of Draftsman (Mechanical) issued by the Government after completion of 2 years course or its equivalent.
8. Kerala Government Certificate Examination in Mechanical Engineering (2 years course) OR
9. A pass in the following subjects under Kerala Government Technical Education/ Madras Government Technical Education Higher or Lower. 1) Machine Drawing 2) Geometrical Drawing or Practical Plane and Solid Geometry. 3) Applied Mechanics OR Junior Technical School Leaving Certificate.Age: 18 – 36 Yrs.
1. Rule 10(a)(ii)of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
2. Applications of candidates who have claimed qualifications equivalent to those prescribed in the Gazette Notification for the post will be considered equivalent only if they produce the Government order to prove equivalency at the time of verification.
3. If there is a difference in original Caste / Community claimed in the application and that entered in the SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate / Community certificate at the time of certificate verification.
If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile.
How to Apply
1. Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2010
2. The name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading
3. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days until the date of the Test.
4. Candidates Who Have Aadhar Card Should Add Aadhar Card As Id Proof In Their Profile.”
5. Last date for receipt of applications:- 20.11.2019 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight
6. Address to which applications are to be sent:- www.keralapsc.gov.in (For details including Photo, ID Card, etc. refer to the General Conditions given in Part II of the Gazette Notification.)
7. Kerala Public Service Commission, Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695 004, Kerala.