Updated on 29/10/2019, Candidates are required for the position of Physiotherapist for Kerala PSC. A job description along with the application procedure is provided in the next few paragraphs. Candidates who are eligible and meet the given eligibility criteria can proceed with the application procedures. Candidates can view the official notification which is published on 15/10/2019
|Salary||Rs. 32,300 – Rs. 68,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||21/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
- Name of post: Physiotherapist
- The scale of pay: Rs. 32300-68700/-
- Number of Vacancies: District wise: Thiruvananthapuram – 01 (One)
- Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit: 18-36 Only Candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation
- Qualifications:– 1) Degree in Physiotherapy OR 2) (a) Must have passed Pre-degree or equivalent examination. (b) Diploma in Physiotherapy from an institution recognized by the State Government. OR Should have acquired Physiotherapist training in the Assistant class II Category in the Armed Forces.
- Note:- Preference for Degree holders in Physiotherapy
- 1. KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) (ii) is applicable to this post.
- 2. Candidates claiming equivalent qualification should produce relevant Government orders during verification to prove that the qualification claimed is equivalent to the prescribed qualification for the post
If written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidate shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration.
How to Apply
- 1. Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31/12/2010
- 2. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking the photograph
- 3. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have Aadhar card should add Aadhar card as ID proof in their profile.
- 4. Last date of receipt of application :. 20.11.2019 Wednesday upto 12 midnight
- 5. Such candidate alone can generate and download the admission tickets in the last 15 days till the date of test.
- 6. Address: Kerala Public Service Commission, Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695 004, Kerala.