South Central Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways. They invites onlineapplication from interested & eligible candidates for engagement of 42 vacancies on contract basis. As per the SCR Recruitment 2020 notification (Notice No.03/2020/Medical), these vacancies are allotted for Specialist Doctor, Contract Medical Practitioners, Nursing Sisters, Pharmacist & Hospital Attendants. SCR invites application through online for the applicants who are looking for jobs in railway. The last date for submission of application is 28.08.2020.
SCR announced new job notification on 20.08.2020. The above posts is on tenure basis, for the period of four months, extendable as per the requirement. Incomplete application & application after the last date will be rejected. Application are invited only in the proforma attached in the official notification. Railway Recruitment Cell SCR selection will be based on interview. Applicants should submit the original documents at the time of Interview. Selected candidates will be posted at COVID Care Centre, Kazipet on contractual basis in Medical Department of Secunderabad Division, South Central Railway. More details of South Central Railway recruitment vacancy, upcoming job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming SCR jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of South Central Railway Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||South Central Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Advertisement No||(Notice No.03/2020/Medical)|
|Designation||Specialist Doctor, Contract Medical Practitioners, Nursing Sisters, Pharmacist & Hospital Attendants|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||21.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28.08.2020|
As per the SCR notification, overall 42 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Specialist Doctor – 1 Post
- Contract Medical Practitioners – 8 Posts
- Nursing Sisters – 16 Posts
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- Hospital Attendant- 16 Posts
- Specialist Doctor – Rs. 95,000/-
- Contract Medical Practitioners – Rs. 75,000/-
- Nursing Sisters – Rs. 59, 439/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 40, 470/-
- Hospital Attendant- Rs. 21, 419/ –
Eligibility Criteria for South Central Railway Jobs 2020:
- Specialist Doctor – MBBS degree and PG/Diploma in GeneralMedicine or Pulmonary Medicine or chest Medicine from any University/Institution recognizes by Indian Medical Council.
- Contract Medical Practitioners – M.B.B.S.Degree with completion of Internship from any university/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- Nursing Sisters – Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a school of nursing or other institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing or B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Pharmacist – 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948.
- Hospital Attendant- 10th Pass or ITI from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 53 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Railway Recruitment Cell SCR selection will be based on Interview (Telephonic/Online/ Walk-In).
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates should submit the application in the prescribed mail id given below.
How to apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts to the email id given below on or before 28 August 2020.
- Specialist Doctor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contract Medical Practitioners: email@example.com
- Nursing Sisters: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharmacist: email@example.com
- Hospital Attendants: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.The vacancy position may increase /decrease as per administrative necessity. There may be wait listed/stand by candidates who may be engaged in order of merit when there is necessity.
2. The engagement of the above medical staff would be on full time contract basis for a period of four months (04) from the date of engagement or till the currency of the scheme exists, whichever is the earliest.
3. The selected candidates have to work in COVID care centre at Kazipet.
4. Experience: Candidates applying for the post of Hospital attendants should possess experience of working at lease for one year in a medical facility having at least 20 bed indoor facilities. For all other categories the candidates with experience will be given preference. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put by them on Indian Railways.
5. As the engagement is done on a temporary measure for a period of four months, the rules regarding communal reservation shall not be applicable. Hence, same selection criteria would apply to all candidates.
6. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates selected will be placed on panel and will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
7. The decision of the office of undersigned in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, selection and allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submits fake certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied besides being taken up as per common law for attempt to forgery.
8. Contract Medical Practitioners/Para-Medical Category candidates who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services or will not have any right in respect of considering of their contract period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board etc., nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption. The contract can be terminated by giving 15 days on both the sides; Railway administration reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time during the contract before completion of four months period by giving 15 days notice or payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Official Website : Click here