The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released various Chemist & Medical Staff posts. As per the recruitment notification, AIIMS is filling up for Group ‘A’ (Non-Faculty), ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts at AIIMS, New Delhi/NCI Jhajjar, Haryana. The posts are of Veterinary Officer, Chemist, Clinical Psychologist, General Duty Medical Officer. Interested candidates can apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020 till November 19, 2020. Check all details related to the AIIMS Recruitment 2020 here.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Dates
The last date to apply is November 19, 2020.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
There are a total of 248 vacancies that are released under the AIIMS Recruitment 2020. The number of posts and the vacancies are mentioned here –
|GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer)||04|
|Scientist 2 (Gastroenterology)||02|
|Sr. Technical Editor||01|
|Ophthalmic Technician Gr 1||04|
|Librarian Gr 3||03|
|Assistant Stores Officer||01|
|Technician Gr 2||03|
|Physical Training Instructor||02|
|Dental Technician Gr 2||03|
|Workshop Technician Gr 2||04|
|Dy, General Manager||03|
|Jr. Medical Lab Technologist||32|
|Draftsman Gr 2||01|
|Technician (Telephone) Gr 4||01|
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria vary as per the posts. To know the detailed eligibility criteria, aspirants are advised to check the notification attached here.
How to apply
- Visit the official website – aiimsexams.org
- Fill in all the details related to the AIIMS recruitment 2020
- Upload all documents like proof of date of birth, valid caste certificate valid EWS certificate, academic qualifications, experience certificates etc wherever asked.
- Pay the application fee in online mode before submitting.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,500/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/PwD Candidates: Rs. 1,200/-