Apply before 5 November
|Vacancy 1||Assistant Supervisor|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 19,570/-Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||05/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
Fixed term contract would be initially for a period of 5 (Five) years
1. Position: Assistant Supervisor
2. Salary: Rs.19,570/- (PM) (Emoluments as per approved salary structure of AIESL)
3. Qualification: Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline 3 Years Diploma in Engineering or AircraftMaintenance Engineering (AME) or ComputerScience/ Engineering.
4. Experience: Minimum 01 year of post-qualification (afterGraduation) work experience in data entry /computer applications / relevant field in any organization of repute. One-year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS/ RAMCO/ TRAX etcAge: General Category – 33 years. OBC-36, Years SC/ST-38 YearsApplication Fee: Online application and pay online non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) for GEN, EWS and OBC candidates & Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates towards processing fees.
1. Start Date of Online Application 19th October 2019.
2. Last Date of Online Application 5th November 2019.
3. Date of downloading of Admit Card Tentatively between 10th November to 15th November 2019.
4. Date of Examination / Skill tests Tentative 24th November 2019.
5. Dates are tentative. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the company’s website for final dates.
The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.SC/ST candidates who reporting for Written Examination / Skill Test and residing beyond 80 km from the venue of the test and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel. Candidates are also advised to submit a self-Account canceled cheque/copy of self-account cheque along with fare reimbursement form on the day of skill Test. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing in any outside influence with regard to the selection of the candidate shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.
Selection will be through the process of online Written Examination/ Skill Test
How to Apply
In this regard, this is to notify that management has relaxed/ modified certain conditions with regard to eligibility only and the last date for submitting online applications for the said post has also been extended up to 5th November 2019. Candidates, who are meeting the eligibility criteria, are hereby advised to submit online application by Clicking The Application Link Given On Our Website WWW.AIR INDIA.In case of any technical problem, while completing the application process, the candidates may contact the help desk by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the screenshot/details of the error. Candidates who have already applied between 7th September to 29th September against our vacancy notification dated 7th September, for these posts, need not apply again. A recent (not more than three months old) colored passport-size photograph of the full face (front view) should be uploaded while filling online application. The candidates belonging to OBC categories, at the time of documentation/ verification process, must submit a self –attested photocopy of the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, recently issued by the Competent Authority in the format as prescribed by Govt. of India. The Certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause. The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List published by the Government of India and not as per the State Lists. (Ref: AIESL/AS/2019/)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for the Latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more.