- The candidates should have qualified 10+2th (or equivalent) examination from a recognized central or state board.
- Should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in their qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing for 10+2 or equivalent exam in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- At least 50% aggregate marks should have been secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
- Those candidates who have done diploma in engineering through Aligarh Muslim University with at least 50% aggregate marks will also be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should not be more than 24 years of age.