Updated on 28/10/2019, Kerala PSC announced a job notification for the post of Architectural Head Draftsman.
|Vacancy 1||Architectural Head Draftsman|
|Salary||Rs. 19,240 – Rs. 34,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
- Category No: 140/2019
- Name of Post: Architectural Head Draftsman
- Number of vacancies: 2 (Two)
- The scale of Pay: 19240-34500/- (PR)
- Name of firm: Kerala State Housing Board
- Age Limit: 18-36. Only candidates born between 01.01.2001 and 02.01.1983(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. SC/ST and OBC candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- Qualifications: Degree in Architecture obtained after a regular course of study from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- 1. Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and print the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- 2. Before applying for a post Candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the commission. Applications submitted will be provisional and particulars cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, community, age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- 3. Last date of receipt of applications: 20.11.2019 Wednesday up to 12 midnight
If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, the candidate shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the admission tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test. The application of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of admission tickets will be published in the examination Calender itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phones registered in it.