Kerala PSC recently released advertisement regarding Assistant Compiler recruitment 2019, the last date for application submission is 20-11-2019. Kerala PSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, Diploma for the position of Assistant Compiler.
|Vacancy 1||Assistant Compiler|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, Diploma|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details
1. The scale of Pay: Rs. 5250- 8390 (PR).
2. Qualifications: SSLC with not less than 60% marks in Mathematics 60% marks in Mathematics will not be insisted upon in the case of Graduates in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or Commerce. OR A Computer Certificate A, B, C of the Indian Statistical Institute. OR A National Diploma in Commerce.
3. Experience: Two years of experience as an LD Compiler in Government Department or registered Companies.
Age: 18-36 years
“If written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection
How to Apply
1. Candidates shall register as per the ‘One Time Registration ‘ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
2. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, community, age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
3. Candidates who have Aadhaar Card should add Aadhaar Card as ID proof in their profile. Last date of receipt of applications: 20.11.2019 Wednesday up to 12 midnight. Website Address: www.keralapsc.gov.in.