MCC Associate Professor/Reader Recruitment 2020: Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) invites application for the position Associate Professor/Reader etc
Immediately Wanted On Contract Basis
1. Position: Associate Pofessor/ Reader
2. Qualification: MSc. Nursing
3. Desirable : Ph.D (N)
4. Experience: 8 years of experience after MSc. Nursing. Out of which 5 years should be teaching experience. In the absence of any qualified candidates, retired hands will be also considered having adequate qualification and experience. For such candidates a monthly consolidated pay equal to last pay minus pension (rounded), shall be considered.
5. Monthly Consolidated Pay: Rs. 55,000/-
- Candidates should apply ONLINE through our website www.mccc.kerala.gov.in
2. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Application. Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications; Maximum Image Size: 30Kb, Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px, Image Type: .jpg format.
Transaction/Reference number of application fee (Rs. 50 / – for SC / ST category and Rs.250 / – for others) paid through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/UP to the following account:
Account holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society, Bank: IDBI
Branch: Thalassery, IFSC Code: IBKL 10001154
3. The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 11.30 AM on 14/08/2020
4. Signed, hard/ Print copy of ONLINE application, downloaded from website, along with self attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala- 670103, without fail, so as to reach on or before 20/08/2020, 4.30 PM. (UTR Number of online Payment must be filled in Application).
5. Applications not complying with any of the above will be rejected.
6. The envelope containing application should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Associate Professor on Contract basis”.
7. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered and no individual intimation will be given.
8. Applications without required copy of certificates or documents will not be considered and will be rejected.
9. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the Test/Interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
11. Call letter for interview from MCC, will be send only through e-mail. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.inregularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
12. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
13. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. i.e 01-01-2020.
14. Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be rejected.
15. Application Fee:
Applications in the prescribed format (online) only will be considered.
Application fee Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ ST category and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) for others, may be paid through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/UP to the following account: No: 1154104000017958, Account holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society, Bank: IDBI, Branch: Thalassery, IFSC Code: IBKL 10001154.
Print out of online application form should be signed by the candidate and submitted to MCC within the stipulated time. Applications without signature of the candidate will not be considered and rejected.
Candidates claiming fee concession/exemption, a copy of SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority may be submitted. If the duly attested copy of certificate is not attached, the application will be rejected.
Late applications will not be considered after the last date of submission.
16. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.