On 06/11/2020, Bihar State Cooperative Milk Federation Limited announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed ITI, 10TH for the position of Junior Boiler.
|Company Name||Bihar State Cooperative Milk Federation Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Boiler|
|No of Posts||19 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||06/12/2020|
Online applications are invited from eligible persons for the following position with below mentioned details on permanent basis for COMFED, its unit and its affiliated milk unions.The prescribed detail of post,qualification, experience etc. is indicated below:
1. Name of the post: Junior Boiler
2. Pay Scale: PB 3 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000 (Level 3 in 7th Pay
3. Reservation Roster: UR-4,UR(W)-4,EBC3, EBC(W)-1, BC02,BC(W)-1,SC03,SC(W)-1=19
4. Eligibility: Matriculation or/ ITI with Boiler attendant certificate with 03three years experience in Boiler.
Age: Unreserved UR: Minimum Age as on 06.12.2020: 18 years, Maximum Age as on 06.12.2020: 37 years. Unreserved UR (W), BC(M & W), EBC(M & W): Minimum Age as on 06.12.2020: 18 years, Maximum Age as on 06.12.2020: 40 years. SC & ST (M & W): Minimum Age as on 06.12.2020: 18 years, Maximum Age as on 06.12.2020: 42 years.
Application Fee: General /BC/EBC 700, SC/ST 350
General Instruction to fill Online Application Form
1. Candidates are advised to go through instruction carefully before filling up application form.The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
2. Online submission of application can be made at website www.sudha.coop. Detailed Instruction are available at the site. Candidate should read the instruction carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required detail while filling up the online form.Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
3. Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as per Class Xth Certificate, Graduation mark sheet, Mobile no., Email ID. Candidate may please note that changes are not allowed in the online application, once it is submitted.
4. Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP 1: Log on to COMFED official website http://www.sudha.coop/.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP 5:Upload Xth certificate, Graduation mark sheet and Caste Certificate (if any)
STEP 5:Before going to payment gateway ,candidate may ensure that all data entered are correct through preview option and make correction, if required.
STEP 5: Pay examination Fee by debit/credit card or net banking.
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
5. The filling of online application contains two parts.
1. In part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information on submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
(a) Authentication Form: Fill details like Identification type (select any Identity as applicable), Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID and mob.no.
2. Part II Registration consist of following stages Filling up payment details (except for fee exempted candidate), uploading of photographs and signature and agreeing to declaration.
(a) Fill Online Application Form: Fill complete online Application Form. After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated.
(b) Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
a. Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
b. Uploading of matric certificate.
c. Uploading of Graduation marks sheet.
d. Uploading of caste certificate for reserve category
6. Registration of Part I & Part II will be treated as valid from 1000 of 07.10.2020 to 05:00 of 07.11.2020 and applicant making force entry outside the above timing will be treated as invalid.
7. Candidate must press “I agree” button after he/she finds the information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
8. When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with registration no. will be generated. Please note down registration no. and take a print out of the page. The application is in complete without payment, uploading of scanned photographs & signature and agreed for declaration.
9. The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility condition. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional. Mere issue of letter for written test or interview will not imply that candidature has been accepted. Verification of original certificates will be done only at the time of interview. The candidature of candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
10. All original document such as Matric Certificate, Graduation mark sheet and certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate etc. will be checked at the time of interview. Non production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview.
11. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligible criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
12. The Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of shortlisted candidates.
13. The Qualifying Requirement/Experience & Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date for online submission of application.
14. Mere possession of the requisite qualification and experience will not confer any right to be called for interview. However, the Management reserves the right to relax qualification / experience / age in the case of exceptionally experience and qualified candidates.
15. The Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or consider for lower post/grades to meet the organisational requirement.
16. If a candidate submits on-line more than one application, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examination(s). No communication will be sent in this regard.
17. Scanned photograph should be in JPG format max size 50kb . Scanned Signature should be in JPG format max size 20kb.The digital size of the file should not exceed 250 KB each in PDF format only. The scanned image of latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination.
General Rules /Instruction
a) All educational certificates should have been obtained from recognized Board/University /Intuitions’ in India.
b) Date of birth as recorded in Matric Certificate will only be accepted as proof of age.
c) Candidates need not submit /send application printout or copies of any other certificate at the time of online application to the COMFED.
d) Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post and the COMFED shall not entertain request from candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
e) The Character of the candidate must be good and he /she should be sound mind and physically fit. A certificate is required.
f) Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
g) Candidates will have to visit COMFED’s website for downloading call letter of interview/examination and intimation to that effect will also be sent through reg.mobile and email. The candidate is required to use (a) Registration No.(b)Password/Date of birth for downloading the call letter. The candidate must appear at the test centre with (a) call letter (b)Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in instruction. Original Photo Identity Proof may be brought along with photocopy.
h) The candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own cost.
i) Successful candidate/s have to cross through Medical check up (Kidney, Heart , Lunce) and if found unfit then his candidature may be rejected because these candidates are required to work on plant/ in factory.
j) Successful candidates shall be on probation for two years and after completion of two years based on performance his/her services may be confirmed.
Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd. Dairy Development Complex; Post B.V. College, Patna-800014
Written test+Interview 100Marks
How to Apply
1. The details of the instruction for filing of the post is available of COMFED website.Eligible candidate have to apply through online registration system of COMFED website only.To apply visit :www.sudha.coop.withyour valid email ID and mobile no.The link will be functional from 10.00 Hrs of 06.11.2020 to 17.00 Hrs of 06.12.2020.The candidate will be required to submit (upload) a copy of photo, signature, matric certificate, marks sheet and caste certificate (if applicable) while submitting online application form.
2. Candidate can EDIT application form before preview and submit except basic information. After preview & submit candidates are not allowed to EDIT any data. Same mobile number and email id cannot be use for multiple registrations. Managing Director reserves the right to cancel this advertisementin part/ full at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.