On 30/09/2020, Burnpur hospital announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, GNM for the position of Nursing Staff Trainee.
|Company Name||Burnpur hospital|
|Post Name||Nursing Staff Trainee|
|No of Posts||27 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||08/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Burnpur hospital invites applications as mentioned below for the Nursing Staff Trainee under Proficiency Training Programme (Internship) from qualified Nursing Staff (both male & female) for a period of 18 months with consolidated stipend of Rs.8000.00 (Rupees eight thousand only) per month + Skill & Knowledge enhancing allowances (approx. Rs.7,020.00 per month) as applicable:
1. Name of post: Nursing Staff Trainee
2. No. Of Post: 27
3. Required Qualification: B.Sc.(Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) from a recognised institute/college ; possess Certificate of Registration from WB NC.
Age: Upper age limit 30 years
1. Candidates are required to attach scanned copy of their educational certificate/caste certificate/work experience along with the application form (Annexure-I) at the time of applying through e-mail.
2. All correspondence wherever required with candidates shall be done through e-mail/SMS only. For more details visit Career section on https://www.sail.co.in/
Selection Procedure :
Eligible candidates will be called for an interview at Burnpur, Dist- Paschim bardhman, West Bengal; the intimation for which will be send via-mail/phone.
How to Apply :
1. Interested applicants are requested to send their bio-data in format attached at along with copy of educational certificate/caste certificate/work experience (if any) on firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of publication of this advertisement. Eligible candidates will be called for an interview at Burnpur, Dist- Paschim bardhman, West Bengal; the intimation for which will be send via-mail/phone. Adv. No. ISP/Rect./Med/2020/1.