Central Bank of India has announced the FLCC Counsellor Jobs in Dhule for Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for Various FLCC Counsellor Posts Vacancies at centralbankofindia.co.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of Central Bank of India Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the Central Bank of India FLCC Counsellor Jobs in Dhule details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
|Company Name||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||FLCC Counsellor|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/12/2020|
1. Name of the Post: Cent- FLCC Counselor Dhule
2. Essential Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
3. Desirable Qualification: Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Counselor leaders / Counselor members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
4. Experience / Other eligibility criteria:
(i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
(ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
(iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
(iv) Should be well conversant with local language.
(v) Should have retired from Scale-II & above for FLCC. (vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
5. Job Profile: The Officer will work as “Counselor- FLCC” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI.
6. Contract Amount And Other Travelling Expenses: The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 15,000/-p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 500/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. However, the condition of “Last Pay & Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.” will be applicable only to the pension co-optee retired bank official of a Nationalized Bank and in case of non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 15,000/- p.m. together with lump sum amount of Rs. 500/- towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable.
a) Reimbursement of TA/ DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale / grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation. No Diem Allowance shall be payable where vehicle is provided and Rs.300/- per day diem shall be payable where vehicle is not provided.
b) No other allowances/ reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
Less than 65 years with sound Health
(a) While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his/ her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
(b) In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
(c) Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her right to be called for interview.
Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, P-63, MIDC, Satpur, and Nashik-422007
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply
1. Last date of Receipt of application at Regional Office: 15-12-2020
2. Address the application, super scribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor of Cent FLCC – Dhule on contract” to ‘Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, P-63, MIDC, Satpur, and Nashik-422007’.
3. Date of interview: It will be decided after receipt of applications.