The appointment is purely temporary and the duration will be six months. Anna University selection process will be based on their performance in interview and selected candidates will be appointed at MIT Campus, CEG Campus & A.C. Tech Campus. Anna University recruitment notification & CEG Chennai recruitment application is available in official website annauniv.edu. Aspirants should hold B.E or B.Tech/ M.E or M.Tech/ Ph.D/ M.Sc./ M.Phil in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Anna University job applications are collected by post or in person only. More details of Anna University jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest vacancies, merit list, result, selection list and etc. will upload on official website.
1. Entrepreneurship experience gained through having been part of the founding team of a start up shall be given added advantage.
2. Prior experience in Incubation or Entrepreneurship Development sector shall be an added advantage.
3. Strong track-record of having built and managed multi-disciplinary teams, with proven leadership, execution and networking skills.
Minimum 15 years of strong functional experience preferably in technology/ research management, product management, BD/Sales, managing investments etc. related to startups or mid-sized enterprises in the tech sector
To manage EDII-ABIRF as Section 8 company at University College of Engineering (UCE), Anna University, BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli
• Business strategy and executing day-to-day operations and formation of different clusters of EDII-ABIRF
• Work with other state and central government agencies such as MSME, NITI Aayog, DSTE, corporate entities and industry bodies in raising funds to execute these outreach programs
• Attracting funds through different external agencies (CSR funds/ Venture capital funds/ Angel funds and others) for sustainability of the company and government funds/grants.
• Business plan, Detailed Project Reports (DPRs), bankable projects and business model preparations for entrepreneurs/ incubates
• Ability to run section 8 company with current regulatory compliance requirements.
• To engage incubates/entrepreneurs with various stakeholders such as regional and global market, import and export procedures
• Spotting novel ideas that has potential for Pharma and related discipline incubation
• Knowledge on intellectual property rights management and protection (patent, GI, Trademark etc.,)
• Proven ability on successfully organizing program/workshop/investor meet
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language. Fluency in Tamil language and other regional languages are advantageous Qualifications and Responsibilities- ANNEXURE 1
• Offline and online marketing tools
• Financial management of the Company under the directions of the Board of Directors and Project Management and Review Committee (PMRC).
• Regularly interact with these established innovator communities and monitor for potential ideas that might otherwise wither away so that incubator could support.
• Interact and maintain relationships with industry partners, include them in the outreach programs as a potential co-sponsor, knowledge partner
• No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
• The date and time of interview will be informed later to the candidates by email only.
• Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents.
• The position is temporary which will be renewed every year subject to satisfactory performance.
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,00,000/-