On 21/10/2020, CIPET announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, Diploma for the position of Instructor.
|No of Posts||11 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2020|
Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) (formerly known as Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)) is a premier National Institution in the field of Polymer Science and Technology with a focus on Academic, Technology Support, Research and Application Development. CIPET offers UG and PG programs at its Centres located at Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Lucknow and Kochi. CIPET also offers AICTE approved Diploma, Post Diploma and Post Graduation Diploma Programs in the fields of Plastics Technology, Mould Technology, Mould Design with CAD/ CAM and Plastics Processing and Testing. CIPET:CSTS, Balasore is in search of dynamic, result oriented personnel in the area of Academics and Skill Training on Contract basis as detailed below:
1. Name of the Post: Instructor (Skill Development) Processing and Testing ,CNC programming and Operation and CAD/CAM
2. No. of positions: 11
3. Educational & Other qualification: Full time First class B.E./B.Tech, in appropriate/ relevant discipline with minimum 1 year experience OR First Class Fulltime Diploma in appropriate branch / DPT/DPMT/PGD-PPT with minimum 3 years experience
4. Remuneration: Rs 25,000/- per month (Consolidated)
5. Essential Skills: Should have good oral and written communication skills, Competency in Hands-on experience in handling sophisticated equipments/ machineries.
6. Maximum Term of Engagement on contract: 1 Year (Renewable upto 3 years based on performance and requirement).
7. Remarks: Medical Fitness Certificate from the empanelled hospital of CIPET required for joining on contractual engagement.
Note-For CNC and CAD/CAM relevant post qualification training or experience is essential
Age: Below 65 years.
Application Fee: No application fee is applicable for applying for any of the advertised positions.
General Instructions / Terms & Conditions
1) The application should be submitted only in the prescribed application form for advertised positions for engagement on contract for limited or fixed period in CIPET, which can be downloaded from the CIPET website www.cipet.gov.in
2) These positions are purely on contractual basis, renewable as per the applicable terms and conditions subject to performance and recommendations thereto by the concerned CIPET Centre Head provided the maximum term of such engagement on contract shall in no case exceed three years under any circumstances.
3) The outer cover should be super scribed with the name of the position applied for.
4) Incomplete/Unsigned applications and applications without required enclosures will summarily be rejected.
5) The Institute reserves the right to screen and call to participate in the selection process only such candidates who have been recommended by the Screening Committee. Mere fulfilling the eligibility conditions will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for participating in the selection process. Personal, academic, professional and all other details of candidates, basis for short listing, bench mark by the Screening Committee, all reports of the Selection Committee and each and every information in respect of the selection process shall be maintained in strict confidential and will not be revealed to anyone under whatsoever circumstances.
6) No enquiries shall be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of selection process and reasons for not being called for participating in the selection process. No correspondence shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates.
7) Capability to maintain effective working relationship in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment is a mandatory requirement.
8) Canvassing in any form and or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification on the part of applicant’s candidature.
9) Age: (i) For engagement on contract of persons: Age must be below 65 years.
10) List of enclosures:
(i) 10th Std. certificate mentioning Date of Birth as proof of age.
(ii) Copies of educational qualifications.
(iii) Copies of previous employment letters including salary slip in support of last salary drawn at each of the previous employment as proof of experience claimed.
(iv) Bond details with the present employer, if any
(v) Any one Identity Card with photograph (E.g. Voter ID/ Driving Licence / PAN / AADHAR card etc.).
(vi) Copy of salary certificate from the present employer (if applicable).
11) It is mandatory to send self-attested photocopies of each one of the documents enlisted above along with the application form.
12) Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID, which is to be entered in the application form so that intimation regarding call letters inviting the shortlisted candidate for participating in the selection process can be sent.
13) No application fee is applicable for applying for any of the advertised positions.
14) Good working knowledge of computers is desirable.
15) Applications complete in all respect and strictly in the prescribed application format along with necessary enclosures, super-scribing the contractual position applied for on the top of the envelope, should be sent by registered / speed post to “The Director & Head, CIPET:CSTS, Plot No-A, IDCO, Bampada Industrial Area, Balasore-756 056”.
“The Director & Head, CIPET:CSTS, Plot No-A, IDCO, Bampada Industrial Area, Balasore-756 056
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Applications in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures should be sent in a sealed envelope to The Director & Head, CIPET:CSTS, Plot NO-A, IDCO, Bampada Industrial Area, Balaosre-756 056 by Registered Post/ Speed Post. The closing/ last date of receipt of application is 20.11.2020. The candidate should clearly mention “Advertisement No. ” and “Name of the position applied with discipline” in BOLD letters on top of the envelope.