On 15/10/2019, Kerala PSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.A, B.Sc, B.Com for the position of Clerk
|Qualification||B.A, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Salary||Rs. 3,125 – Rs. 7,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Name of concern: Kerala State Co-operative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited (Rubbermark).
2. Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment from eligible employees of the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala State Co-operative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited (Rubbermark).
3. Qualifications: 1) Must have 3 (three) years regular service in any cadre in the Member society affiliated to the Kerala State Cooperative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited (Rubbermark) and should be in service of the Member society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment to the new post. 2) BA/BSc/BCom Degree from a recognized university with HDC/JDC OR B.Com with Co-operation OR B.Sc. (Co-operation & Banking) from Kerala Agriculture University.
i) The above vacancy is now in existence and is obtained by apportioning 08 (Eight) vacancies reported from the Kerala State Co-operative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited (RUBBERMARK) in the ratio of 1: 1 (General – 04, Society – 04) with the first turn going to General Category. The four (04) vacancies obtained for General Category will be advised from the Rank List of Lower Division Clerk in Apex Co-operative Societies notified as per Category No. 225/17).
ii) The Ranked List prepared and published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, and a maximum period of three years subject to the condition that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of one year of this list.
iii) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a statewide basis.
iv) As per KCS rule 184, every person appointed to the post shall from the date on which he/she joins duty be on probation for a total period of one year within a continuous period of 2 years.
If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
How to Apply
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using his/her User ID and password. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and have a printout of the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user ID for further communication with the Commission. Application which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for.
2. Last date of receipt of applications 20.11.2019Wednesday upto 12 midnight