The Join Indian Coast Guard have released an online job notification. As per the Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020, there are a total of 50 vacancies that are released. The domestic branch will commence from 01/2021. All interested candidates can apply for these posts till December 07, 2020. Check all details related to the Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 here.
- The online applications will start from November 30, 2020
- The last date to apply is December 07, 2020
- The admit card will be released on December 19 too 25, 2020
- The exam dates will be notified soon.
There are a total of 50 vacancies that are released under the Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020. The vacancies are for Cook and Steward.
The age limit for candidates who are interested to apply is 18 years to 22 years. The academic qualification required is class 10 qualified. For General / OBC 50% Marks and for SC / ST it is 45% Marks.
How to apply
- The online apply link will be activated on November 30, 2020
- The official website to apply is – joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- While filling the application form candidates will have to enter all their details carefully like name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB along with the 10th certificate in the prescribed format.
- While applying candidates must use a valid email ID and active phone number.
There is no application fee for the same.