Kerala PSC 2019 recruitment notification has been released for Dairy Farm Instructor Vacancies; explore all details here and apply on/before 20-11-2019. Kerala PSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed a B.Sc for the position of Dairy Farm Instructor.
|Vacancy 1||Dairy Farm Instructor|
|Salary||Rs. 25,200 – Rs. 54,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details
1. The scale of pay: Rs 25200-54000.
2. Qualification: Graduation with either Mathematics or Biology as one of the optional subjects for Pre-degree course
If written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection
How to Apply
1. Candidates must register as per ‘One Time Registration’ with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
2. Before the final submission of each application, the candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is treated as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, community, age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Those who have Aadhar Card should add Aadhar card as ID Proof in their profile.
3. Last Date for receipt of applications: 20.11.2019 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight. Website Address : www.keralapsc. gov.in.