On 1/12/2020, District Medical and Health Officer Sangareddy District has announced the Refrigerator Mechanic Jobs in Sangareddy for Diploma and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 1 Refrigerator Mechanic Posts Vacancies at telangana.gov.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of District Medical and Health Officer Sangareddy District Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the District Medical and Health Officer Sangareddy District Refrigerator Mechanic Jobs in Sangareddy details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
|Company Name||District Medical and Health Officer Sangareddy District|
|Post Name||Refrigerator Mechanic|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Last Date to Apply||05/12/2020|
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to the various posts under various schemes in National Health Mission to work under the control of DM&HO sangareddy District on out sourcing basis for a period of one year.
1. Notification No 1796/E5/DMHO/SRD/2020 DATED 26/11/2020
2. Ref: Note file approved by the District collector Sangareddy dated 25/11/2020
3. Name of the Scheme: Cold chain unit
4. Post Name: Refrigerator Mechanic
5. No of Post: 01
6. Eligibility: Must pass in SSC and Equivalent Qualification and a Diploma in Refrigeration Engineering of a two years certificate in Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Engineering from any Recognized Government. institution by the subject related Any experience preferable Computer knowledge is essential.
District Medical and Health officer Sangareddy District -502001
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Availability of Applications : Applications and further details are available and can be down loaded from the District collector web site. www.sangareddy.telangana.gov.in
2. Submission of filled in applications: Filled in applications shall be submitted to the District Medical & Health officer Sangareddy District -502001 along with all necessary enclosures with self attestation on or before 05/12/2020.