Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) invites application for the position Coordinator etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to DMRC before 28-08-2020.
The “Indian Metro Rail Organizations’ Society” was registered on 18.07.2019, with the aim to provide, a common platform for all the Metro Rail Companies, Regional Rail Transport System (RRTS) / Mono Rail Organizations, etc. in India for sharing knowledge, experience, information, best practices, innovations in all aspects of urban rail transport and learn from one another, in order to improve the performance of the members. To meet with the requirement of experienced personnel for Coordinating the work of I-Metro, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated candidates of Indian nationality, having relevant work experience and expertise as mentioned for the following posts, on strictly contract basis, initially for a period of one year
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1,20,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||28/08/2020|
- Start date to submit the Application – 07th August 2020
- Last date to submit the Application – 28th August 2020
Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
1. Post (Post Code): Coordinator Post Code-01/C
2. No. of Vacancy: 01
3. Educational Qualification: At least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Science / Economics / Business Administration etc. from a Govt. recognized University / college.
4. Consolidated Salary (pm): Rs. 1.2 lacs, with 5 % annual increment
5. Experience Criteria:
For the post of Coordinator The candidate should have at least 20 – 25 years of working experience in any of technical, administrative, financial and legal functions in the Railways / Metro Rail Company. Retired Railway / Metro Rail employee having above work experience at the level of Deputy HoD and above will be preferred.
6. The incumbent shall be responsible for the following –
(i) Collecting, analyzing, compiling, preparing and publishing KPI (Key Performance Indicator) and other reports from time to time.
(ii) To manage I-Metro website. To co-ordinate queries and their responses among other metros at web forum. Handle and manage all pages of the web forum.
(iii) Handling of all technical, administrative, legal functions work including financing (membership fee, annual fee, GST, TDS & other administrative experiences) etc.
(iv) Conduct and manage workshops on topics selected by I-Metro members.
(v) Prepare agenda, MoM of Meetings and to assist in Organizing, Conducting the I-Metro meetings.
(vi) Liaison with other institutions.
(vii) To coordinate among different metros
(viii) To procure various study materials
(ix) To organize and conduct I-Metro meetings
(x) All other related functions to fulfill the Aims & Objectives of the society
(xi) Good co-ordination and networking skills
(xii) Hands on practice in working with MS Office, Excel, internet etc.
(xiii) Experience in management of Professional Institutions
Schedule of selection:
a) Last date of receipt of duly filled in application format as at Annexure I (along with relevant documents in support of qualification, work experience, pay & pay scale) through Speed post / Email is 28/08/2020. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. I-METRO shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
b) The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website in the second week of September 2020 (tentatively) and interviews will be held in the third week of September, 2020 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi OR through online mode (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
c) No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
d) The final result will be declared by last week of September, 2020. (Tentatively).
Sr. DGM / Operations / TO – I, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection methodology shall comprise of Interview / Medical examination.
2. The Medical Examination will be in Executive / Non-Technical category. Candidates shall be called for Screening process in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of eligible candidates.
3. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass the Screening Process / Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Society shall be final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on the Website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must regularly check the website for updates.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public Sector undertakings (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the below mentioned address by stipulated date. The candidates are advised to check the website regularly and all further information regarding the screening process shall be published on the Career section of DMRC website.
2. The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing the Name of Post on the cover prominently, latest by 28/08/2020, through Speed Post, to the following address OR email the scanned copy of duly filled in Application Form along with scanned copies of all other sought documents (as stated in the Application Form) to firstname.lastname@example.org (mention the name of the post and Advt. no. in the subject of email): Sr. DGM / Operations / TO – I, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.