Kerala PSC 2019 recruitment notification has been released for Foreman Vacancies; explore all details here and apply on/before 20-11-2019. Kerala PSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Foreman.
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 – Rs. 75,600/-Per Month|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
- 1. Category No: 134/2019
- 2. Name of Post: Foreman (Electrical)
- 3. The scale of Pay: Rs. 35000-75600/-
- 4. Number of vacancies: 01 (One)
- 5. Age limit: 18 – 36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other
Backward Communities. (For other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see Part II para 2 of the General Conditions.)
- 6. Qualifications: A degree of a recognized University in Electrical Engineering. Experience in the particular field of work for not less than three years from a Government-owned Company or Corporation or a firm/concern registered under the Indian Companies Act. The experience should be one acquired after the acquisition of the academic qualification.
Age : 18 – 36
If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
How to Apply
1. Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by login on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010. The name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs
2. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of
password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. The application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, community, age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
3. Last date for receipt of applications: 20.11.2019, Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.