GRI Dindigul recruitment 2020 notification and application form is available on its official website. Applicants must have possessed B.Sc./ Master Degree/Ph.D. in related fields from a recognized university. Selection will be based on their performance in the interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Dindigul, Tamilnadu.
|GRI Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Education Requirement||M.Ed, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||03-03-2020|
- Selection will be based on their performance in interview.
Walk in Details
- Eligible applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below.
|Post||Date & Time||Venue|
|Senior Technical Assistant||25.02.2020 (10.30 am)||Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI.|
|Guest or Part-Time Teacher||25.02.2020 (10.00 am)||Administrative Block of GRI|
Fee Structure :
No Application Processing Fee is to be paid.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may appear in walk-in interviews to be held on 25-02-2020 10:00 AM. Make sure that the candidate meets the required eligibility criteria for these posts and relevant experience (if required). All relevant documents are needed to be carried in the interviews along with self-attested photocopies. Make sure to reach well before the allotted time slot for walk-in Interviews.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) job opportunities.
Centre for Studies in Sociology
- Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55%.
- SET/NET clearance in Sociology
- M.Phil/Ph.D degree candidates will be preferred Desirable Specialization in Sociology of Development/Marginalized Communities/Sociology of Environment/Sociology of Health / Media / Communication
Dept. of Education
- A Master’s Degree in English and M.Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. OR M.A. (Education) and M.A. English with B.Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- NET in Education
- Ph.D. in Education is desirable
- A Master’s Degree in Sociology/Philosophy/Psychology – desirable
Centre for Applied Geology
- M.Sc. Applied Geology and Geomatics (with 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST) 2. NET 3. M.Phil./Ph.D. candidates will be preferred Specialization: Knowledge in handling the following are essential:
- Geological Software
- Satellite Data Based Digital Image Processing
- Geographic Information system
- Global Positioning System
- Total Station Application
- E-Geologic Studies Others need not attend.
School of Agriculture and Animal Sciences
- Plant Breeding and Genetics : A Master’s Degree in Plant Breeding and Genetics / Seed Science Technology from recognized University with not less than 55% of marks (50% for SC and ST or equivalent OGPA). Candidates must have cleared the ICAR-NET/Ph.D.
- Horticulture : A Master’s Degree in Horticulture from recognized University with not less than 55% of marks (50% for SC and ST or equivalent OGPA). Candidates must have cleared the ICARNET/Ph.D.
- Agronomy : A Master’s Degree in Agronomy from recognized University with not less than 55% of marks (50% for SC and ST or equivalent OGPA). Candidates must have cleared the ICARNET/Ph.D.
Dept. of Physics
- M.Sc. Physics with 55% marks with Ph.D. / NET / SLET in Physics with any specialization.
Dept. of Political Science and Development Administration
- M.A. Development Administration / Public Administration / Political Science / Local Governance with more than 55% of marks with UGC-NET or SLET or Ph.D. in Development Administration / Public Administration / Political Science.
School of English and Foreign Languages
- M.A. French with 55% marks.
- NET/SET in French.