Apply online for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Jobs Apprenticeship Trainee, Assistant Engineer, Management Trainee etc, Candidates can also visit official website www.hal-india.com for more details & information. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is a primary source of an aerospace division and Defence Company which is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. HAL is among the largest government-owned corporation under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence. It is mainly in manufacturing and involving in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. In addition to exposure to the variety of HAL jobs, basically divided into two major divisions Aircraft Manufacturing Division and Aerospace Division and here is the chance to grow and work among best people around you.
Selected candidates will be posted as Diploma technician @ HAL Chennai [Tamil Nadu]. The appointment further extended, as per the requirement & performance of the candidates. Candidate should have passed Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized institute and should have attained prescribed age limit. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Information furnished by the candidates is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. Selection will be based on Written exam. Selected candidates will be posted at HAL Detachment, Air force Station, Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Written test will be held at Bangalore. More details of HAL vacancy, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Name of Post – Total Vacancies||Last Date|
|Diploma Technician – 15||07/09/2020|
|Apprentices, Faculty Posts||05/09/2020|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training in TTI||01/09/2020|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites applications from eligible Personnel for the post of Diploma Technician (Mechanical) / Diploma Technician (Electrical) in SC/ST/OBC Categories on Tenure basis for a period of four years. Eligible candidates apply online from 18th August to 7th September 2020.
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Diploma Technician (Electrical)||11|
|Diploma Technician (Mechanical)||04|
Place of Posting: HAL Detachment, Air force Station – Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
(a) Basic Pay + Personal Pay: Rs. 16,820/-
(b) Other benefits & allowances as per entitlement (approx.): Rs. 26,280/-
(c) TOTAL (Approx): Rs. 43,100/-
Faculty of HRD Programs/Skill Development Programs:
- NAC/Diploma/Degree in the respective area from recognized University/Board with minimum 10 years working experience in industry/academics
Trade Apprentices/Supervisory Development programs:
- Degree/Diploma in the respective area from recognized University/Board with one/two years post qualification experience respectively in the relevant field Or
- NTC/NAC in the trade with 3 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
Selection Process: Written Test. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested sponsored candidates are required to apply Online hosted on the HAL website only. The website will be kept open from 10.00 hrs on 18/08/2020 till 24:00 hrs on 07/09/2020.
How to fill up HAL Apprentice Form
- Candidates should download the application form from HAL Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Scheme of Exam:
- The test will be in three parts, comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness,
- Part-II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning.
- Part-III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned Discipline.
- The Written Test will be of 2 ½ hours duration.
- Each question carries one mark each and there is no negative Mark
Cut-off percentage of Marks:
- For SC/ST Candidates cannot be less than 50%
- For OBC candidates not less than 60%
Roles & Responsibilities for Apprentices & Visiting Faculty Members
- The selected candidates will have lecture session/practical/demonstration vary from 02 hrs to 06 hrs in a day depending on the program and its schedule
- Impanelled faculty members’ services will be utilized as and when required.
Click here for Official Website
Click here for Official Notification