Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2020-21: Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs) invites online applications for recruitment of Assistant Engineers in HPUs viz. HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL. Eligible Engineering graduates apply online through hrpower.org. The closing date for submission of online applications is 8th January 2021.
HVPNL Recruitment 2021 (Advertisement No.: Rectt./HPUs/GATE-2019/2020)
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical Cadre)||168|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||15|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||18|
✔️ Minimum 20 years and Maximum 42 years.
✔️ Age Relaxation: 05 years for General / EWS, 10 years for PWD.
Pay Matrix Level 9 ₹ 53100 – 167800/-
- Full time Bachelor of Engineering Degree (B.E.) or equivalent degree with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category / other category candidates and 50% marks in respect of SC Category candidates of Haryana domicile. (OR)
- Full time Master of Engineering Degree (B.E.) or equivalent degree with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category / other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC Category candidates of Haryana domicile
- The selection process consist of marks obtained (80% normalized marks out of 100) 80 marks in the corresponding paper of GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 and 20 marks of Socio-economic criteria and Experience.
- No interview will be carried out for the posts being advertised by HPUs.
- Rs. 500/- for Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-servicemen of Haryana and Male candidates of all reserved categories of other states..
- Rs. 125/- for Female candidates of all states and SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM / EWS category Male candidates of Haryana only.
- The fee payment will be made through online mode.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to submit their online application through Haryana Power Utilities Portal @ hrpower.org from 7th December 2020. The last date for registration of online applications is 08/01/2021 up to Midnight.