Anna University was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
Anna University is going to fill up 70 vacancies in A.C.Tech Campus, MIT campus & CEG Campus. Recently it has released new job notice [Advertisement No. 001 / CEG / TEM – Teaching / 2020 – 21 & Advertisement No. 001/2020/MIT/Teaching Fellow] for fill up Anna University Vacancy. Applications are invited through Post/ in Person from eligible aspirants for recruit 70 candidates on temporary basis. According to the Anna university CEG recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Teaching Fellow & Junior Research Fellow posts and campus wise vacancy details are given below.
The appointment is purely temporary and the duration will be six months. Anna University selection process will be based on their performance in interview and selected candidates will be appointed at MIT Campus, CEG Campus & A.C. Tech Campus. Anna University recruitment notification & CEG Chennai recruitment application is available in official website (annauniv.edu). Aspirants should hold B.E or B.Tech/ M.E or M.Tech/ Ph.D/ M.Sc./ M.Phil in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Anna University job applications are collected by post or in person only. More details of Anna University jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest vacancies, merit list, result, selection list and etc. will upload on official website.
1. Bachelor’s Degree 2. Computer Literacy – Word Processing, Spread Sheet, Presentation, and well versed with other essential computer operations. 3. 5 years of Relevant experience related field
Pay Scale Rs.30,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month (consolidated)*
Desirable Qualifications 1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or management, hotel and hospitality Management.
2. Experience in handling different cadre of man power and modernization of kitchens.
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
2. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
3. Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates and on their own expenses.
4. The appointment is purely temporary and the duration will be six months which may be extended depending on the performance and on requirement basis with periodical break.
5. Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
6. The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.