The counselling process for IGNOU B.Ed Admission would be conducted at various Regional Centers located across different cities.
- Candidates will be shortlisted to appear for the counselling session purely on the basis of merit in the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 entrance exam.
- The counselling sessions will be organized at the concerned Regional Centers, depending on the option provided by the student while filling the entrance cum application form.
- In case of the vacant seat left after the first round of seat allocation, further counselling rounds would be conducted at the relevant centers.
- Please note that self-attested copies of the following documents should be submitted at the time of counselling. Candidates must also carry all the documents in original as well for verification purposes.
List of Documents Required for Counselling
Below is the list of documents required at the time of counselling:
- High and Sr. Secondary School Certificate / Higher Secondary along with mark sheet.
- Original Call Later / Hall Ticket
- Degree and mark sheet of post-graduation / graduation and also professional qualification (diploma/degree).
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Employment certificate in original
- Affidavit by Parents/Student/Guardian.
- 2 passport size photographs