Apply Online for 1 Research Assistant / Research Associate Vacancies in IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2020-21 in Lucknow. New recruitment Jobs 2020-21 notification iiml.ac.in published for the post Research Assistant in IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2020-21 read complete details before applying in IIM Lucknow Notification for the post Superintendent.
IIM Lucknow Recruitment of Research Assistant / Research Associate Vacancies
IIM Lucknow Research Assistant / Research Associate Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) invites application for the position Research Assistant / Research Associate etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to KPSC before 20-02-2020.
|Notification Date||10 Jan 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31 Jan 2020 05:00 PM|
- Field visit
- Communicating with various stakeholders
- Monitoring and evaluation of progress
- Preparing reports
- Research Assistant / Research Associate: 17,000/- to 29,000/- per month.
Qualification in Details:
Walk-in for the Post of Research Assistant / Research Associate (RA) for IIM Lucknow
1. Position: Research Assistant / Research Associate (RA)
2. Job Description: Field visit. Communicating with various stakeholders. Monitoring and evaluation of progress. Preparing reports
3. Qualifications and experience: Post Graduation. Should have good communication skillverbal and written. Good command over MS Office is mandatory.
4. Preferred Skills and Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with experience of working in field and social sciences backgrounds.
5. Compensation and terms: Rs. 17, 000/- to Rs. 29,000/- per month (consolidated) depending on the qualification and experience of the candidate
Interested candidates may appear for the interview with their detailed resume and copies of educational and experience certificates
Reporting Place: Chintan Building, Lucknow Campus, IIM Lucknow Contact Person- Dr. CM Mishra
Shortlisted candidates only, will be informed of the interview telephonically and over email. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview