On 21/10/2020, ILS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||10/11/2020|
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals to join in the following position.
1. Name of position: Senior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01 position
3. Project title: DBT Funded project “Development of protein hydrogels for targeted drug delivery”
4. Fellowship: Rs. 35000/- + HRA@16%
5. Eligibility: Masters in Chemistry, Biotechnology or Allied branches and having secured 60% aggregate marks (50% for OBC/ST/SC) with 2 years of research experience are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to candidates having NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE qualification. For non-NET/GATE candidates, guidelines stipulated by DST will be applicable.
Age: The upper age limit of the candidate should be below 32 years as on last date of receipt of application.
The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023
Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an interview process.
How to Apply
Interested/eligible candidates may download the application form from the institute website (www.ils.res.in) and apply along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and experience details to “The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023”. Superscribe the envelope with “Advt. no. / Date & Application for the position of Senior Research Fellow” No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
1. Last date for receiving an application: 10.11.2020
2. Date & time of interview: will be notified on the website