Anna University is going to fill up 70 vacancies in A.C.Tech Campus, MIT campus & CEG Campus. Recently it has released new job notice [Advertisement No. 001 / CEG / TEM – Teaching / 2020 – 21 & Advertisement No. 001/2020/MIT/Teaching Fellow] for fill up Anna University Vacancy. Applications are invited through Post/ in Person from eligible aspirants for recruit 70 candidates on temporary basis. According to the Anna university CEG recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Teaching Fellow & Junior Research Fellow posts and campus wise vacancy details are given below.
a) Engineering / Technology B. E. / B. Tech. and M. E. / M. Tech. with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
b)Pharmacy B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. in the relevant specialization with First Class or equivalent in any one of the two degrees.
c) Science and Humanities
(i) A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET
PhD in relevant field. Experience on Incubation Management, Marketing linkages/ Network Meetings/ Negotiation skill/ Organizing Seminars/ Conferences/ Capacity building programs/ analysing business feasibility and business plan preparation/ procedures for commercialization of technologies
• Identifying new potential ideas, products and markets.
• Establishing market linkages, conduct market studies, supply chain Management.
• Analytical method/product development skills.
• Need to have better negotiation skill.
• Maintenance of website and IT systems.
• Maintaining customer relationship.
• Creating awareness and development of novel technologies.
• Exhibiting the innovative products in Expos and other events.
• To assist CEO and Director/Nodal Officer in all the activities of EDII- ABIRF
• Attracting funds through external grants, Seed Money and other sources for sustaining the company.
`• Nurturing incubates, formation of Business Clusters and Incubation Hub in the targeted regions.
• Making sure the Incubatees have a great experience using our services by controlling all activities related to usage of the incubator including co-working facilities.
• Work towards establishing the industry specific labs by understanding the needs of a specific industry, scout for the right equipment vendors and finalize bill of materials.
• Work towards establishing a vibrant startup community by designing, delivering awareness and outreach programs. Ensure the effectiveness of the program reach out to relevant ecosystem like student innovators, academic staff, alumni network and potential candidates with promising ideas.
• Create a calendar of outreach programs, involve internal and external speakers, experts, mentors, partners in executing of such programs.
• Flexibility to work with asymmetric demands and last-minute changes to events and programs.
• Define, procure, build, own and maintain equipment needed for general management of the incubator that includes but not limited to networks, routers, switches, security and surveillance, air conditioning, uninterrupted power supplies, lighting, laptops, desktops, servers, software systems.
No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
• The date and time of interview will be informed later to the candidates by email only.
• Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents.
• The position is temporary which will be renewed every year subject to satisfactory performance.