ISRO Recruitment 2020 – Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) invites applications for the post of Scientist Engineer/Medical Officer with 78 vacancies, for Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant with 63 vacancies, for Technician and Draughts man with 72 vacancies and IPRC Mahendragir scheduled the walk-in interview for Graduate/ Technician/ Trade Apprentices for 220 vacancies in various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date for VSSC job application and for IPRC Mahendragir candidates can attend the walk-in to the mentioned date and venue. The detailed eligibility and application process of ISRO Recruitment are given below.
About Indian Space Research Organisation:-ISRO is formed in the year of 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. It’s headquarter is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO. ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test Facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in terms of the television broadcast, meteorological application, Location-based services, telecommunication, and also in natural resources. Visit isro.gov.in for more details about ISRO.
ISRO Job Vacancies 2020:
ISRO Recruitment for the graduates will be based on their qualification. Every recruitment notification is announced via ISRO Website and also in Employment News. ISRO Selection will be based on written examination and further test to shortlisting the candidates. Currently, ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board announced the recruitment for the role of Scientist/Engineer & Others. Candidates can submit online application on or before 03 January 2020.
ISRO Recruitment 2020:
List of current openings in ISRO Recruitment 2019-20:
|Job Role||Total Vacancies||Last Date|
|Scientist/Engineer/Others||78||03 January 2020|
|Technical Assistant/Others||63||01 January 2020|
|Graduate/Technician/ Trade Apprentices||220||14,21 December 2019 & 1 January 2020 (Walk-In)|
|Technician/Draughtsman||72||30 December 2019|
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist Engineer/ Medical Officer:
|Job Role||Scientist Engineer/Medical Officer|
|Application Starting Date||20 December 2019|
|Last Date||03 January 2020|
For Scientist/ Engineer – SD: (Level – 11)
- Candidates should complete Ph.D in respective disciplines from a recognized university
Physics with specialisation in Atmospheric / Space Science, Physics / Atmospheric Science / Meteorology / Space Science / Planetary Science, Aerospace, Microelectronics, Dynamics modelling and control of aerospace vehicles, Structural Analysis of Composite Hardware, Metallurgy / Material Science, Metallurgy / Material Science (Ceramic Technology), Chemical Engineering, Polymer Technology, Chemistry (Molecular Modelling), Experimental Cold Atoms / Cold Atom Chips / Cold Ion Traps / Bose Einstein Condensate
For Scientist/ Engineer – SC: (Level – 10)
- Candidates should complete first class M.E / M.Tech or equivalent in respective disciplines with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university
- First class B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in Chemical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Metallurgy / Material Science or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university
- First class M.Sc in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics, Chemistry with specialisation in Polymer Chemistry OR M.Sc in Polymer Chemistry with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university
Industrial/ Control Systems Engineering / Control & Instrumentation / Control & Guidance / Control & Computing / Control & Automation / Systems & Control/ Industrial Safety/ Material Science & Engineering / Material Engineering / Surface/ Aerospace / Aeronautical/ Machine Design/ Propulsion/ Manufacturing/ Non Destructive/ Metallurgy / Material Science/ Computer Science/ Electrical Machines/ Digital Signal Processing / Image Processing / Computer Science/ VLSI/ RF Engineering / Microwave Engineering / Radar/ Polymer Technology/ Chemical
For Medical Officer – SD: (Level – 11)
- MD in General Medicine from a recognized university / Equivalent Post Graduate Degree in General Medicine.
- Registration of additional qualification (MD or Equivalent) with Medical Council of India /
State Medical Council.
For Medical Officer – SC: (Level – 10)
- MBBS / equivalent from a recognized University
- Permanent Registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience in a reputed hospital.
- Preferably with Diploma in Industrial Health OR Associate Fellow of Industrial Health
Post & Level Wise Vacancies: (Total – 78 Posts)
- For Scientist/ Engineer – SD: (Level – 11): 19
- For Scientist/ Engineer – SC: (Level – 10): 59
- For Medical Officer – SD: (Level – 11): 1
- For Medical Officer – SC: (Level – 10): 1
- Scientist/ Engineer, Medical Officer – SC: Level 10 (Rs.56,100-1,77,500)
- Scientist/ Engineer, Medical Officer – SD: Level 11 (Rs.67,700-2,08,700 )
How to Apply for ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at ISRO website from 20 December 2019 to 03 January 2020.
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2020 for Technical Assistant/Others:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant/ Scientific Assistant/ Library Assistant|
|Application Starting Date||18 December 2019|
|Last Date||01 January 2020|
For Technical Assistant:
- Candidates should complete first class Diploma in respective disciplines or equivalent
- Respective Disciplines: Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Computer Science/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Cinematography/ Photography
For Scientific Assistant:
- Candidates should complete first class B.Sc. Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry from a recognized university
For Library Assistant:
- Candidates should complete Graduation.
- First Class Master’s degree in Library Science / Library & Information Science or equivalent.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- For Minimum age: 18 years
- For Maximum age: Candidates can check the official notification
Disciplines Wise Vacancies: (Total – 63 Posts)
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 28
- Technical Assistant (Electronics): 20
- Technical Assistant (Chemical): 3
- Technical Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering): 2
- Technical Assistant (Automobile): 1
- Technical Assistant (Electrical): 1
- Technical Assistant (Cinematography/Photography): 1
- Scientific Assistant (Physics): 2
- Scientific Assistant (Mathematics): 1
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): 1
- Library Assistant-A: 3
ISRO VSSC Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
Note: Female/SC/ ST/ EX-SM/ PWBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Mode of Payment: Through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking only through Integrated SBI ePay
How to Apply for ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can register under National Career Service (NCS) portal and apply online at ISRO website for this post from 18 December 2019 to 01 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
NCS Portal: Click here