JNPT has announced the Medical Officer Jobs in Navi Mumbai for MBBS and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for Various Medical Officer Posts Vacancies at jnport.gov.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of JNPT Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the JNPT Medical Officer Jobs in Navi Mumbai details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 77,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply||03/12/2020|
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust invites applications for engagement of Medical Officer on Contract Basis.
1. Post Name: Medical Officer
2. Educational Qualifications, Experience & other Qualifications :
(i) MBBS degree from a recognized university.
(ii) One year experience in a Hospital after completion of internship of one year.
3. Desirable : A Post Graduate medical degree/diploma from a recognized.
4. The post is found suitable for O.L.(One Leg) & O.A.(One Arm) sub-categories of Persons With Disability.
5. Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 77,000/-(Rupees Seventy Seven Thousand) per month.
Note 1: Qualifications should be from any of the recognized Indian Universities duly approved by the UGC or any of the recognized Indian Institutes duly approved by AICTE or any of the recognized State/ Central board of Higher Secondary education. The course mentioned if any, should be from recognised institute. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet, Degree/Diploma Certificate of the prescribed qualification as on date mentioned above.
Note 2: Candidates must possess the essential qualifications mentioned against the post, candidates not possessing certificate of essential qualifications will not be eligible.
Note 3: Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily attach self-attested relevant documents pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc.
Note 4: Merely applying for the post/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the examination and subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in JNPT.
6. Eligibility Criteria: Candidates, intending to apply for the above position should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified below:
A candidate applying for recruitment in the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust must be either-
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age: Minimum Age: 18 Years. Maximum Age: 35 Years.
The self-attested photocopies of following documents in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are required to be attached to the application and original of the same are required to be produced at the time of verification. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate will debar his/her candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
(i) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
(ii) Proof of Nationality.
(iii) Mark-sheets & certificates of educational qualifications and other relevant eligibility criteria documents as indicated against concerned posts.
(iv) Certificate of Registration.
(v) Experience Certificates on the letter head of concerned Company/Firm indicating dates of joining and date of relieving(if not presently working on the same organisation) with date wise details of posts held during the period. For present organization appointment order and document certifying presently working(certificate from organization, last salary slip etc.).
(i) Disability Certificate in prescribed format (Please refer to Annexure) issued by the Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government in the prescribed format.
1. Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the examination/interview and/ or any stage of recruitment process does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered position in the Port.
2. Decision of the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust in all matters relating to recruitment including shortlisting of candidates for examination and or interview will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this behalf.
3. While applying, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after joining, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications in the given email id within the last date on account of any reason whatsoever.
5. The candidates should give their mobile number & e_mail id in the application form for SMS/e_mail service from the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust.
6. Admission to further recruitment process will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / experience / category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) etc. of the Candidates with reference to documents.
7. Candidates serving in Government / Quasi Government Offices, Public Sector undertakings will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate‟ from their employer at the time of Interview/Verification/Certificate scrutiny, failing which their candidature may not be considered
8. The candidates will have to appear for the interview, tests, verification of documents etc., at their own cost.
9. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being found medically fit as per the requirements of the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust.
10. Decisions of the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examination, interview, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust in this regard.
1. The selection of shortlisted candidates for the engagement will be subject to verification of required documents as indicated in this advertisement, in original. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate during this process will disqualify his/her candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
2. Further, during the verification if it is found that the requisite documents do not meet the prescribed criteria, his candidature will not be considered further in the recruitment process.
3. JNPT reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process, i.e. written test/interview, based on the preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to qualifications, age, relevant experience, etc. of the candidates.
How to Apply
1) Applications shall be accepted only by e_mail on email@example.com Applicant should forward mail with Subject : Application for engagement of Medical Officer on contract basis.
2) Applications should reach, on or before 3 rd December, 2020.
3) Along with the application, details of applicants shall be given in the prescribed format given below. Scan copies in proof of age, qualifications, experience, registration certificate, etc. are required to be
attached to the application.
4) JNPT takes no responsibility to consider any certificate sent separately.