JSAC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||23/11/2020|
Jharkhand Space Applications Center (JSAC), Ranchi has to recruit bright, hardworking, reliable and competent professional on purely contract basis for the project executed in JSAC. The posts are on contract basis for a minimum period of one year and may be extended as per the guideline of the project.
1. Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
2. Name of Project: Space based Information Support for Decentralized Planning, Updates ( SIS-DP Updates)
3. Total Monthly emoluments (Rs.) 28000/- HRA
4. Minimum Essential Educational Qualification & Experience: M.Sc. or M. Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS/Geo-informatics/Geology/ Forestry’ Geophysics/ Earth & Atmospheric Sciences/AgricuIture/Water Engineering and Management/CiviI Engineering/Environmental Science from recognized university With first class. Minimum two years working experience in the field of Remote Sensing & GIS from reputed Institution/Organization. NET qualified candidates will get extra 5 point. The candidates having paper publication will get extra point based on No. of Publications. Candidates from AAA rated University/college will be preferred
5. Desirable Qualification: Proficiency in image processing software (ERDAS. ENVI etc.) & GIS software (ARCGIS, Map Info etc)
Age: Up to 35 Yrs.
General candidates: Rs.1000, OBC candidates, Rs. 500/-, SC/ST/PH candidates, Exempted
1. Applications should be accompanied with self attested true copies of the
2. Mark Sheets of SSC. Intermediate. Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, and any other documents related with qualification as desired.
3. Work Certificate.
4. Certificate of Matriculation as proof of date of birth
5. Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
6. Recent Residential Certificate by competent authority.
7. Two recent passport size photographs.
8. Orginal Demand Draft or copy of proofs of online payment with fun name and application no. written on the back side of Demand Draft/ copy of proof of online payment.
9. Candidates have to produce Orginal documents at the time of Interview.
10. Applications without the requisite information in the prescribed format without signature/without photograph without set attested true copies of the testimomals and mark sheets/ incomplete and without enclosures. and those received after due date shall be rejected. The JSAC will not be responsble for any postal delay and no consideration will be made in the regard. Mere fulfilment of the minimum requirements of the post win not entail a candidates to be called for Interview
Selection Procedure :
1. The candidates will be screened out on the basis of minimum required qualfication. The screened candidate will be caged for interview and the final list wil be prepared on the basis of merit list of interview. Written test may abo be conducted if required for short-listing of candidates. Intimation of interview be sent separately to the candidates only. Decision of JSAC be final this regard
2. The Minimum Essential Educational Qualification. experience and job prone for each post is given above. Candidates are required to ensure that they meet the essential minimum qualification and experience in all respects before applying. In case a candidate is found ineligible at any stage. even after appointment. his/her candidature will be cancelled.
How to Apply :
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can register their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications be available on website of JSAC http://jsac.jharkhand.gov.in/from 15.10.2020 at 11:00AM.
2. The candidates have to submit printout of duly filled online application form’s in hard copy along with all supporting documents in sealed envelope superscriptng with “Application for the post of The hard copy of application should reach to “The Director, Jharkhand Space Application Center, Department of IT & e- Governance, Govt. of Jharkhand, 2nd Floor, Engineers Hostel -1 , Near GOI Chakkar, Dhurwa, Ranchi, Jharkhand, PIN- 834004” by Registered Speed post only on or before 23.11.2020 till 5.00 PM.ADVERTISEMENT NO: – JSAC/2020/01