updated on 29/10/2019, Candidates are required for the position of Junior Inspector for Kerala PSC. A job description along with the application procedure is provided in the next few paragraphs. Candidates who are eligible and meet the given eligibility criteria can proceed with the application procedures. Candidates can view the official notification which is published on 15/10/2019
|Vacancy 1||Junior Inspector|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 27,800 – Rs. 59,400/-Per Month|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
- Method of appointment: Recruitment by transfer from among Village Extension Officers of the Rural Development Department
- Name of Post: Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies (By Transfer from VEO)
- The scale of pay: Rs.27800-59400/-(Revised)
- Age limit: Being Recruitment By Transfer, the age limit will not be applicable to this selection. But the Candidates selected for appointment must not have completed 56(fifty-Six)years of age at the time of appointment
- Qualifications: Service not less than 5(Five) years as Village Extension Officer (5 Years service should be completed before the last date fixed for receipt of application). The period of pre-service training will not be counted as service in this case
- Training:-: The selected candidates shall subject to the existing rules undergo the Junior Officers Training for six months.
If written /OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection candidates shall submit a confirmation on writing the examination through their One Time Registration profiles
How to Apply
1. Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010.
2. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration card in their profile
3. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
4. Candidates who have AADHAAR CARD should add AADHAAR CARD as ID Proof in their profile
5. Last date for receipt of applications :- 20.11.2019 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.
6. Address to which applications are to be sent:- www.keralapsc.gov.in (For more information regarding photo,ID Card,etc please refer the General Conditions given in Part II of the Gazette Notification.)
7. Address: Kerala Public Service Commission.Thiruvananthapuram 695 004, Kerala