Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) is inviting eligible candidates to apply for 3 contractual posts of Research Fellow and Field Assistant.
The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) is a university established by government of Kerala devoted to studies in fisheries and ocean sciences. The bill seeking to establish the university was passed by the Kerala Legislative Assembly on 30 December 2010. KUFOS has its headquarters in the premises of the College of Fisheries, Panangad, near Kochi. The College of Fisheries, established in 1979, was a constituent college of the Kerala Agricultural University. KUFOS is the first university in India exclusively dedicated to studies in fisheries and allied disciplines.
Interested Eligible Candidates may send their applications as per prescribed format to concerned E-mail address by 14-08-2020 . All the relevant documents must be sent along with application form, as proof of suitability for the posts. Email subject must be formed properly, containing name of post applied for.
1. The shortlisted candidates invited for the interview to appear with bio data, original certificates and one set of photocopies of certificates to prove qualification, age and experience etc.
2. The qualification prescribed shall be as on the date of interview.
3. No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection will be entertained.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. The University reserves the right to .
a. Not to fill up any or all posts advertised.
b. Offer a post at a lower/higher level than notified, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of a candidate.
c. Draw reserve panels for appointment to possible future vacancies.
d. Relax any of the desirable qualifications/experience at its discretion for reasons to be recorded.
Field Assistant – Click here for more details
Research Fellow – Click here for more details