On 06/11/2020, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed ITI for the position of Electrician.
|Company Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||27/11/2020|
Requirement of the candidates on fixed term contract basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, for the work related to Udhampur Srinagar Baramula Rail Link “USBRL” Project, Jammu & Kashmir. Notification No. KR/HO/JK/P-R/01/2020 dated: 05/11/2020 Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways is having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai and Project Head Office at Marble Market Extension, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir. KRCL invites applications for the following fixed term contract posts on fixed remuneration basis for USBRL Project to be operated in the (U.T) of Jammu and Kashmir.
1. Post Name: Electrician
2. Fixed Remuneration (in Rupees): Rs. 16, 000/- per month.
3. No. of Posts: 05
4. Essential Qualification: Matriculation Plus ITI 2-year course from a recognized institute or equivalent approved by NCVT/ SCVT in the trade of Electrician/ Wiremen/Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air conditioning)/ Electrical fitter.
5. Professional Qualification and Experience: Minimum two years of experience in construction Projects of Electrification preferably in Railways or PSU or reputed Private Company
6. Preference will be given for –
a. Candidates with knowledge of Auto CAD and MS Office.
b. Working knowledge in Himalayan Terrain or equivalent terrain.
c. Who have experience in Railway electrification and TRD work.
Age : The candidates should be maximum 30 years for the post of Sr. Technical Assistant, 25 years for the post of Jr Technical Assistant and Electrician as on 01/11/2020 with further age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Special age relaxation to the candidates of Jammu & Kashmir (U.T) is applicable. Age relaxation for Exservicemen is discretionary.
Documents to be attached with the application to be submitted on the date of interview:
i) Self Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in the instruction sheet).
ii) Self Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.
iii) Self Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen. Certificate in support of claim of special age relaxation to the candidates of J&K.
iv) Two self attested passport size recently photographs.
v) Self-Attested copy of Experience certificate (Wherever applicable).
General Information (Applicable to all applicants)
1. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be interviewed. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility
2. The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of self attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience etc on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
3. Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded. The cost of the medical expenses borne by the candidate only
4. Candidate should bring one latest character certificate from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
5. Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
6. During the contract period, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
7. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
8. Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, Belapur Bhavan, Plot No.6, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614
1. The candidates shall submit only the application (without documents) in the mail id provided on or before the last date i.e. 27/11/2020@18:00hrs. On completion of last date, the application will be scrutinized initially and intimation will be sent to the candidate for interview through mail or phone. The verification of documents will be done at the location of Interview. The candidates should bring all the original documents.
2. The eligible candidate will be interviewed by the Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the Candidate.
3. For the post of Electrician- All the registered candidates through mail will be first interviewed by the Committee and the shortlist panel will be prepared. The shortlisted candidates will again be called for Trade Test. The shortlisted candidates who are found suitable in the Trade Test will only be engaged subject to found suitable in the prescribed Medical Examination. This is applicable only for the post of Electrician only.
4. The decision of the Committee will be final and binding.
5. The date & time of interview will be intimated through mail or Phone within short notice, on completion of the prescribed time limit for receipt of application through mail.
How to Apply
1. Interested candidates may forward only the application (without enclosures) to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th November, 2020 by 18.00 hrs. This arrangement is made only to get the exact number of candidates willing to apply for the post and precautionary steps to break the chain of transmission of COVID-19. Application received after the prescribed time limit will not be considered.
2. One set of application in original with all self attested supporting documents shall be submitted on the date & time of interview. Candidates should bring all Original certificates such as age proof, qualification, experience, caste certificate etc. on the date of Interview.
3. Place of interview:- USBRL Project Head Office, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Satyam Complex, Marble Market Extension, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu. Jammu & Kashmir.
4. After preliminary screening of the applications submitted by the candidates through mail and physical application submitted on date of Interview, the eligible candidate(s) will only be called for interview. Applications should be complete and strictly as per the prescribed format. Applications not conforming to the prescribed format or having illegible/ambiguous certificates or without certificates or incomplete will be summarily rejected at the time of verification of documents on the date of interview. Candidates should come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days, if required, at their own cost. No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the Corporation.