Mail Motor Service Koti has announced the Staff Car Driver Jobs in Hyderabad for 10TH and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 1 Staff Car Driver Posts Vacancies at indiapost.gov.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of Mail Motor Service Koti Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the Mail Motor Service Koti Staff Car Driver Jobs in Hyderabad details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
|Company Name||Mail Motor Service Koti|
|Post Name||Staff Car Driver|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||26/12/2020|
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for the following post in Mail Motor Service, Hanamkonda under Hyderabad Region, Telangana Circle, Hyderabad for the year 2020.
1. Post Name: Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) General Central Service, Gr-C, Non Gazetted, Non Ministerial
2. No of Post: 01
3. Scale of Pay: Rs.19,900/- (Level 2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC)
4. Period of Probation: Two years for Direct Recruits
5. Essential Educational & Other qualifications:
(i) Possessionof a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
(ii) Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
(iii) Experience of driving in Light & Heavy motor vehicles at least for three years.
(iv) Pass in 10th standard from recognized Board or Institute.
6. Desirable qualification: Three years service as Home Guard or Civil volunteers.
7. No. MMS/MSE/HR Rectt/Drivers/2020-21 dated at Hyderabad – 95 the 01.12.2020.
18 to 27 yrs. [Relaxable up to 40 years for Government Servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government].
Application must be signed by the candidate and accompanied with:
1. Photocopies of the following certificates Self Attested by the candidate.
i) Age proof,
ii) Educational Qualification as indicated
iii) Driving experience certificate as indicated
iv) Driving Licensealong with the Extractissuedby RTA Concerned.
2. One recent passport size photograph self attested by the candidate should be pasted in the application form.
The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095
1. Pattern and Syllabus for Trade test/ Driving Test for appointment for the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
2. Trade test will be conducted in three (3) stages:
STAGEI: Test for knowledge of Motor Mechanism and Traffic Rules, signals and regulation (Theory).
STAGEII: Test for knowledge of Motor Mechanism and Reversing Vehicle (Practical).
STAGEIII: Test for Forward Driving.
3. Stage I: Knowledge of Motor Mechanism and Traffic rules, signals and regulation (Theory) (60 minutes, Total-80 marks)
Paper I [Maximum Marks-40]: Trouble Shooting minor vehicle defects
Paper II [Maximum Marks-20]:Traffic Rulesand Regulations
Paper III [Maximum Marks-20]; Recognition of traffic signals. Recognition of hand signals and road markings
4. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism and Reversing Vehicle (Practical) (50-60 minutes, Total-80 marks):
Paper I [Maximum Marks-10]: Identification of defects, Carry out minor repairs
Paper II [Maximum Marks-10]: Changing of wheels, Inflation of wheels correctly
Paper III [Maximum Marks-40]: Heavy Motor Vehicle Reversing
Paper IV [Maximum Marks-20]: Light Motor Vehicle Reversing
5. Forward Driving (Practical) (Total-60 marks)
a) Candidates qualifying in all papers of previous stage are eligible to appear for test in the next stage i.e. candidates qualifying in each paper of Stage I are eligible to appear for test in Stage II and thereafter, candidates qualifying in each paper of Stage II are eligible to appear for test in Stage III. This vis-a-vis implies that if any of the candidates does not qualify any paper of a particular stage, he/ she shall not qualify for the next stage. Only such candidates qualified in all papers of each stage viz. Stage I, Stage II and Stage III shall be considered while preparing the final merit list.
c) After arranging the candidates in order of merit as at above, number of candidates declared successful shall be equal to the number of vacancies in each category.
d) In the event of any vacancy notified for recruitment remains unfilled due to nonjoining of selected candidate, the next candidate in the merit list shall be considered for appointment. However, appointment of such candidate shall be only on the ground of refusal of promotion / declining offer of appointment and no wait list or approved panel shall be maintained
6. The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
How to Apply
1. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates in India i.e. 26.12.2020. up to 17.30 hrs.
2. The applications should be sent in an envelope superscripting the post applied for addressing to “The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095” either by speedpost or Registerpost on or before on or before 26.12.2020 up to 17.30 hrs and other means will be rejected.
3. Incomplete/ Unsignedapplications are liable to be rejected. Application(s) without complete information or without copies of requisite certificates or the application(s) enclosing copiesof the certificate(s) without self attestation will be rejected straight away without any notice or information.
4. Applications received after due date will be summarily rejected. No allowances and expenses will be paid for attending the test and the candidates will have to bear the cost.
5. The vacancies notified are subject to change without assigning any reasons and Department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment if so warranted.