National Highways Authority of India invites online application from Engineering Graduates. It is going to fill up 170 vacancies in across India. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement on 12.02.2020 for Manager & Deputy General Manager posts. As per the NHAI recruitment 2020 notification, these 170 vacancies are allotted for Manager & DGM posts. Aspirants who are seeking engineering jobs in central govt can use this chance. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment from 12.02.2020 to 11.03.2020. After that applied candidates should send the hard copy of the online form to given address on or before the last date 26.03.2020.
NHAI Manager recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. NHAI will recruit the aspirants on deputation basis. Applicants must have possessed Engineering from recognize university. Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis. Candidates maximum age limit should be 56 years. Selection will be based on interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NHAI recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Name of the Organization||National Highway Authority of India|
|Number of Vacancies||170 Posts|
|Name of Post||Manager & Deputy General Manager|
|Starting date of application||12th February 2020|
|Closing date of application||11th March 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
NHAI Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 170 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Deputy General Manager||124||Rs.78800-209200|
- Manager – Not exceeding 56 years
- Deputy General Manager – Not exceeding 56 years
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode
- Applied applicants should send the print of the online application form to following address via registered/ speed posts
DGM (HR &Admn.)-I A, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
- Applicants must have possessed Engineering from recognize university.
- Candidates should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Manager||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute and Three years’ experience in the implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads, and Bridges.|
|Deputy General Manager||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute and Six years’ experience in the implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads, and Bridges.|
Read the official notification for more details on NHAI Careers.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020
- Open the NHAI notification using the link below
- Read all the details carefully
- If eligible, go to the official website
- Click on the vacancies on the home page
- A new page will open with NHAI Manager & Deputy General Manager Recruitment apply online link
- Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Pay the application fee if required
- Finally, press the submit button
- And, Take a print out of the application form
- Send your online application form to the address given below and make sure it reaches before the last date, i.e., 26th March 2020