National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Jaipur (Rajasthan state) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of following Faculty (Teaching) and Non Teaching positions. Eligible Indian Citizens apply within 60 days from the date of advertisement (published on 17th December 2020).
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Associate Professor (Kayachikitsa)||06|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||02|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||36|
- Associate Professor (Kayachikitsa): Not exceeding 50 years
- Lecturer: 40 years
- Museum Curator: 35 years
- Pharmacist: 30 years
- Cataloguer: 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 25 years
- Associate Professor (Kayachikitsa): Pay Level-12, Pay Matrix ₹ 78,800-2,09,200 + NPA admissible as per Central Government Rules
- Lecturer: Pay Level 10 ₹ 56,100-1,77,500
- Museum Curator: Pay Level – 6 ₹ 35400-112400
- Pharmacist: Pay Level – 5 ₹ 29200-92300
- Cataloguer: Pay Level – 4 ₹ 25500-81100
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Pay Level – 2 ₹ 19900-63200
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Pay Level – 1 ₹ 18000-56900
- Associate Professor (Kayachikitsa): Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject. Minimum 05 years teaching experience.
- Lecturer: Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognised under IMCC Act 1970.
- Museum Curator: B.Sc. in Botany with 2 Years relevant experience.
- Pharmacist: Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education. Diploma in AYUSH Nursing & Pharmacy of not less than 3 years duration including internship from a recognized University OR B. Pharma (Ayurveda) from a recognized University.
- Cataloguer: SSC + Diploma in Library Science of One Year from a University.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/ State Board of Education. Typing Speed of 35 Words per Minute in English /30 Words per Minute in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH respectively on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word on Computer.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Minimum 10th Class (Matriculation) Pass.
- Objective-Type Screening Test
- Associate Professor : ₹ 4000/- for SC; Lecturer : ₹ 3500/- for General & OBC and ₹ 3000/- for EWS, SC & ST; Pharmacist,Museum Cureter, Cataloger, Lower Divisional Clerk & MTS: ₹ 2000/- for General & OBC and ₹ 1800/- for EWS, SC,& ST Applicants.
- No Fee is payable by Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen Applicants.
- The Fee is to be paid for each Post by Demand Draft only, in favour of ‘Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur’.
How to Apply
The Filled Application, affixed with 2 recent Passport Size Photographs, the Demand Draft of Fees, Self-attested copies of all the relevant Certificates/Documents etc. should reach the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 by the Closing Date.
Apply within 60 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment News. The Closing Date for Receipt of Applications for the Applicants belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands Lakshadweep is 70 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment News.