According to this NHM Kerala recruitment notification, this appointment is purely on Contract basis. Candidates may appoint in any district of Kerala as decided by the Society. Applicants should be an expertise in written communication skills both in English and Malayalam and also requiring the knowledge of Ms-Office/ open Office is needed. Applicants have to submit required documents, which are passport size photograph, SSLC Certificate, Qualification certificates, Experience certificates.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The applications forwarded other than through www.arogyakeralam.gov.in will NOT BE CONSIDERED
2. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered for short listing.
3. Examination Fee – Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only). The amount should be deposited in the bank in Account no: 195305000419 with ICICI bank, Vazhuthacaud (IFSC Code: ICIC0001953) in the name of “KARUNYA AROGYA SURAKSHA PADATHI OPERATIONS”. The Receipt/Counter foil should be attached in the application when you are applying job in online portal. All communications, including the interview call letter, from the State Health Agency (SHA) side will be only through email. Candidates are advised to browse the website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
4. The maximum age limit will be 40 years as on 01.01.2020
5. The selected candidate should be willing to relocate anywhere in the State.
6. The applicants should be excellent in writing skills both in English and Malayalam and should be proficient in computers. Thorough knowledge of MS Office/Open Office is essential.
7. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the interview.
8. The successful candidates will be appointed on contract initially for a period of three months. State Health Agency (SHA) at its discretion, based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, may extend the period of contract.
9. Opportunities for advanced training will be available.
10. Candidate should be willing to work in any District of Kerala as decided by the Society.
11. The successful candidate will have to enter into a contract with State Health Agency (SHA).
12. The posts are for immediate requirement and the State Health Agency (SHA) may prioritize the interview for different category of posts, on the basis of its requirement. The State Health Agency (SHA) may also require the candidates to undertake demonstration of skills in the area/ specialization concerned, on the basis of recommendations of a selection committee.
13. Claims in respect of qualifications/ experience etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
14. It will be ideal to provide reference, especially the names of superior officer, whom the candidate had worked in the previous organization(s).
15. Candidates are also advised to desist from contacting the head office over phone for clearing doubts/ seeking more information, as far as possible. Society will provide necessary details to the queries raised over the email by candidates.
16. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
17. All communications, including the interview call letter, from the State Health Agency (SHA) will be only through email.
18. The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the State Health Agency (SHA) and no claim for permanency of job or labour claims to the Government.
19. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
20. Applications SHOULD BE submitted online by 5pm on 10.02.2020.
21. The Receipt/Counter foil along with the hard copy details of candidates should be forwarded to State Health Agency office, failing which their application will be rejected. The envelope containing application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of……………..” & should reach before 5 pm on 12.02.2020.
22. All selected candidates will be governed by rules and regulations of the State Health Agency (SHA) in force from time to time.