National Institute of Technology Calicut was established in the year 1961. The college imparts high standard technical education to students. National Institute of Technology Calicut offers Undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in various engineering fields and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.). Postgraduate courses in Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.), Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in science departments. The college also offers PhD programmes in all engineering and science disciplines and management. National Institute of Technology Calicut recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Professors, Electrician, Library Helper, Library Assistant, Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer (Architecture, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Physics), Digital Library Computer Assistant, Library Assistant, Office Assistants, Lab Technician, Technical Staff (Architecture, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Physics), Research Associate, Research Assistant, Pump Operator, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Nursing Assistant cum Attender (Male). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Electronics/Computer Science, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Ph.D. in relevant area of specialisation in the respective disciplines, NCVT certificate in Electrician trade, Basic Degree, Basic Degree + Degree in Library Science Desirable, Masters Degree in Library Science, MBBS, M.Tech, Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Hardware Maintenance, Diploma in Commercial Practice with computer typing, Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT), B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (M.Tech in Thermal Sciences or Energy Engineering), Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, ITI (NCVT) Certificate in Plumbing,Electrician/Wireman, General Nursing and Midwifery, SSLC, for a great career at National Institute of Technology Calicut.
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Project Fellow||Degree- M.Tech./PhD in Electrical Engineering minimum of one-year in Power Electronics area preferred|
|Technical Assistant||Degree – B Tech/ M. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
An Online Interview for the engagement of (1) Project Fellow (on contract basis) & (2) Technical Assistant (on contract basis) for a Research Project in the Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Calicut is scheduled on 04.09.2020.
1. Posts: Project Fellow
2. Monthly Salary: Rs. 16,000/-
3. Qualification & Experience: 1. Degree- M.Tech./PhD in Electrical Engineering 2. A minimum of one-year in Power Electronics area preferred
4. Name of Project : “GaN based High Gain DC/DC Converter fed Multi-level Inverter for UPS Application”
5. Duration of Engagement : One Year (purely on contract basis)
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Project Fellow||Rs :16,000|
|Technical Assistant||Rs :12,000|
How to Apply :
1. Candidates have to send an application form in the prescribed format (annexed) as e-mail to email@example.com with subject “Application for Project Fellow: NAMPET-EED” for the Post (1) and “Application for Technical Assistant:NAMPET-EED” for the Post (2). The self attested copies of all the relevant certificates/document proofs scanned and merged as a single PDF file also have to be sent along with the application form. The interview will be conducted online and the time slot of which will be informed to the selected candidates through their e-mail. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
2. The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification and experience for the candidates with exceptional credentials.
3. In case degree certificates are not available, provisional degree certificates can be submitted. But degree certificate shall be submitted at the time of joining.
4. Duration can be co-terminus with project provided fund is available.
5. Applicants who are employed in government or any other organizations are required to send a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer, if selected for the interview.
6. Last date to receive the submission of online application: 01.09.2020 at 4.00pm
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail they may attend for online interview on 4th September 2020.
National Institute of Technology,
For official notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here